Not Really-Getting Along

After the whole incedent with Sonic and his jealousy and desperate attempts. Silver and Amy decided to be the bigger hedgehogs and went to (y/n) and Infinite. They were seeking forgivness and friendship. Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles went with them only because they seeked it to. Sonic wanted to apologize for his actions.

Sonic stood in front of (y/n), a bit nervous. Infinite was beside her with his arm around her waist, just in case Sonic tried anything.

"(Y/n), i'm sorry, i got jealous, i don't know what made me attack you like that, can you please forgive me?" Sonic frowned. It sounded purely sinsere, and it pleased (y/n).

"I forgive you Sonic, but to be my friends again, you all need to bond and get along with the creations" (y/n) told him. Infinite looked at her with narrow eyes. "Including Infy"

"Infy?!" They all shouted. (Y/n) chuckles and leans her head on Infinite's shoulder. He was growling at Shadow, staring at him with anger. Shadow growled back and gave the same angry look. (Y/n) saw this and growled at the two. "Ohhh"

"Stop nastying each other! The past is in the past, get over it" (y/n) was looking at Infinite. Who had his ears pinned while his growls got louder. (Y/n) looked toward Shadow. "Don't even think about calling Infy any names, or trying to antagonize him to attack! Bc if you do i will let him!" (Y/n) growled. Infinite still had his ears pinned down but his expression was soft. He dug his face into (y/n)'s hair, nibbling the base of her ear.

(Y/n) sank a bit to the very good feeling, her cheeks becoming a soft marrigold pink. Metal Knuckles and Metal Sonic looked at their real versions. Feeling a little bad about themselves, but at least they were smart.

"What robot's you got here (y/n)?" Silver asked. (Y/n) looked up at him with lust filled eyes. She shook her head and resisted any horniness Infinite gave her.

"Well, i-i have Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, Metal Shadow, Metal Amy, Metal Tails, Tails Doll, Metal Silver, Metal Espio, and... Where in the world is Tails Doll?!" (Y/n) paniced a bit, looking around for him. Tails Doll flew out of the robot room.

"Right here Ms. (Y/n)" he said tiredly. (Y/n) gave a relieved sigh and nodded. Her tail swaying side to side, it showing how happy she was with Infinite doing what he was doing. Whose tail began to wag happily.

"Two... Tails?" Tails said, looking at both the robot him, and his doll version. (Y/n) nodded and gave a small sigh of pleasure. Sonic's belly began to rumble.

"You have any chillidogs?" He asked. (Y/n) tweaked Infinte's side, earning a loud "YIP!". (Y/n) walked into the kitchen with Sonic. Leaving Infinte and the creations with the rest of them. Shadow still slightly glared at Infinite, who glared right back.

"Quit it you two, we are here to get along and become friends with (y/n) again" Amy folded her arms. Looking at the two heated boys.

"Well, then next time don't talk shit about me, and maybe you wouldn't have lost her as a friend" Infinte folded his arms. Shadow growled and ran after him. Punching Infinite in the face.

"Not our fault your weakass was cocky enough to think you could win against us!" Shadow growled. Infinite held his hand over top over where Shadow punched him. Growling, Infinite attacks him. Throwing punches and attempting to scratch the black hedgehog. Who dodged or blocked each one.

"Shadow stop!" Silver shouted. Shadow chaos controled behind Infinite and tornado kicked him to the ground. Infinite pant, hissing in pain. He pulled the Phantom Ruby out of his pocket, stabbing it in his chest. "Why does he still have it?!?!?" Silver exclaimed.

(Y/n) heard this and ran out to see what was going on. Amy, Knuckles, Silver, they all tried to stop Infinite, but they failed. Shadow was on his knees, in tears and screaming Maria's name. Infinite had set an illusion of Maria's death on Shadow. Infinite kicked Shadow into the wall, Shadow thinking Infinite was a G.U.N soldier. Sonic ran out with a chillidog in his hand and growled at Infinite. Infinite had a hand up, his palm pointing toward Shadow. Getting a blast attack ready. His hair now floating around in the air, tail swaying, and his body surrounded by a red glow.

"INFINITE NO!!" (Y/n) screamed. Infinite heard this. His actions, expression, and feelings changed. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" (Y/n) yelled. Infinite looked down, his ears drooping. His body slowly floated back down to the ground. His hair falling against his back as he removes the gem from his chest.

"I-i... I'm sorry....." Was all he could respond with. (Y/n) snatched it from him and walked over to Shadow. Helping him up and drying his tears. (Y/n) looked to Silver.

"Who started it?" (Y/n) asked him. Silver stood up with the help of Sonic. Who walked over to Amy to help her up to.

"Infinite...." Silver said. Infinite looked up at (y/n) with sorry eyes and nodded, admitting to his bad decision. (Y/n) glared at Infinite, who looked down and avoided any sort of eye contact. (Y/n) was so angry, she couldn't speak without hurtting Infinite and their relationship. Infinite did her the favor and walked into his room, closing his door behind him and staying in there for the rest of the day.

"I'm sorry Shadow" (y/n) frowned. Helping Shadow walk to the couch, who tried to stubborn his way out of her grip. Silver ran over and sat on the couch next to Shadow, who had his arms folded. For the rest of the day, Infinite sat in his room, the rest of them sat in the livingroom and bonded. Only hurting Infinite even more, making him wish he had (y/n) in his arms. However, he didn't dare try to go out there at all. Instead he laid down and took a long nap.