A Fight!?

Warning: This will contain spoilers for those who haven't played or watched Sonic Forces

(It's gonna be your Point Of View for MOST of the story)

Your POV

After me, Sonic, and Classic Sonic defeated Infinite we all sat in the bunker and had a big celebration. One that we deserved after winning the war. If you're wondering who I am, my name is (y/n) The Fox. I was Sonic's assistant the entire time, I guess. Well I was his partner. Me and Sonic are really good friends. Anyway, I was leaning against the wall. Kinda bored actually, I am basically the only girl here. Other than Amy and Rouge. However, Amy was busy talking to Sonic and Rouge was teasing Knuckles. The commander. But for some reason I have Infinite on my mind. I am very kind and caring, you could say I-

"Hey (y/n)" It was Silver. He is part of the resistance, part of the team.

"Oh, hey Silver" I smiled. He was standing in front of me with his arms crossed.

"What ya doing?" He asked. Honestly, I was just standing here watching everyone and thinking about stuff.

"Nothing, just still a little tired after the war" I sigh and look over at Shadow. He was doing exactly what I was doing. Leaning against the wall watching his surroundings.

"Oh, you should get some rest then" Silver suggested. He was right, I should get some rest. But I hate sleep. So of course I won't. I look at Sonic, and overheard him and Shadow talking about Infinite. I am sorta like a mixture of Tails and Eggman. I have a high IQ, and I am great with robots and other devices. I felt really bad for Infinite to. He was created by Eggman, so it wasn't his fault for being evil.

"I don't think the weakling will ever show his face again. He would be dumb to try to fight us again" I heard Shadow say. It made me mad to hear them say these things about Infinite.

"Yeah, another worthless invention Eggman created, another villain kicked to the ground" I overheard Sonic say. Worthless? WORTHLESS!? Infinite isn't worthless! Yes he is an evil villain, but that doesn't mean he is WORTHLESS!

"What did you just say!?" I yelled, Sonic turned toward me with a confused look. I slowly walked up to him and stopped about 4ft away from him. It became silent as they stared at me, but I didn't care. I was too focused on what Sonic just said. "It's not Infinite's fault for being evil ya know!"

"Why do you care so much about Infinite? He's gone!" Sonic slightly shouted. I care about him because I feel bad for him.

"So what if he is gone? He still isn't worthless" I growled. Shadow stepped up and stood next to Sonic.

"That weakling is another one of Eggman's creations! All of his creations are worth nothing!" Oh ho ho, Shadow made a huge mistake. Yes, most of Eggman's creations are worth nothing. But Infinite isn't.

"It's not Infinite's fault that he was created by Eggman, it's not Infinite's fault that he was evil!" I yelled. I just might quit the resistance, just might.

"Infinite had a choice, he could either listen to Egghead, or become nice like Omega or Bomb and Heavy did" now Sonic was shouting. Still! Who here tried to help him understand that he had a choice? It became silent for a little bit until I decided to speak.

"Shadow listens and gets tricked by Eggman all the time! And he is forgiven every time!?" I ask. I looked at Shadow to see his reaction. And it was Anger and Confusion.

"Shadow is different, he ends up saving the day with Sonic anyway" Knuckles voice came from behind me. Knuckles, KEEP YO ASS OUT OF THIS.

"You can give Omega and Shadow a second chance, but you can't give Infinite a second chance?" I ask. I shake my head with a sigh. Then I decided on what I am gonna do. "You know what? I-

(haha, cliffhanger! Hope you enjoyed that and see you guys in the next Chapter)