I Love You To

Death Toll:
Metal Sonic
Tails Doll
Metal Silver
Metal Shadow
Metal Amy

Injured:
Infinite
Metak Knuckles
Metal Tails
Metal Espio

She growled as she began picking up the destroyed creations. The ones that took her three hours to fix. She set them on the many work tables she had as she looked at the rest. They were injured, but easy to fix. So she decided she was gonna fix them first. 'Oh, Infinite!!!' She thought as she ran toward him to find his ribs bleeding and a cut on his eye brow.

"I'm so sorry Infy! I didn't mean for any of this, here" She sounded as if she were gonna cry as she picked him up and walked toward an empty table. He didn't speak because he knew his voice would ve shaky and raspy. He just simply nodded as she laid him down and turned her back toward him. Her body shaking as she rumaged through the cabinet. Infinite turned his head toward her and remembered what she had said.

"I love you to" his voice was quiet, soft, and raspy. She made out the words in her mind perfectly though. She froze in place and slowly turned toward him. Infinite niw sat up and his legs hung off the side, his body facing her, as well as his attention.

"Wh-what did you say?" She asked, slowly walking toward him. He gave her a smile and repeated his words.

"I love you to" Infinite grabbed her hand, shakey and gentle. She felt the tears roll down her cheeks, from love and happiness, instead of the pain of having to see him hurt like this. She stayed silent and star struck as he grabbed her other hand and gently pulled her toward him. Both staring into each others eyes. He gave both hands to his left one and used his right hand to brush her hair out of her face.

~Your POV~

H-He can't... He must be lying! Th-this can't be true. It must be a dream, but everything is pointing to reality. I began to let out a small crying whimper from being so close to crying. I stared in his eyes with mainly disbelief, however the way he stared back slowly turned my expression to a soft and gentle lustful look. My ears slowly laid themselves down to the side from what I was feeling at the moment. My heart raced as he slowly pulled me, closer, and closer to his body. As well as his face, which is what made my face heat up.

"I have for a while, well, since you've shown me the kindness I didn't deserve. I want you to consider the insanely stupid thing i'm about to do as a thank you" I shattered to millions of pieces like colored glass. His eyes shut, he leaned up and pressed his lips on mine softly. I could tell he didn't know how to kiss because he only pressed his lips on mine. I didn't really know how to kiss either. But I let myself wing it as I kissed back and closed my eyes.

~Infinite's POV~

'I-I kissed her! I'm kissing her! And she's kissing back! Why do I feel so excited!? Why do I feel this warm feeling in my chest? What is that warm feeling?' I thought as I slightly opened one of my eyes. Her eyes were closed and he body was almost completely on top of mine. 'What am I doing? How did I do it? How am i doing it? Where did i get this urge and courage from?' I kept asking myself questions as I slightly pulled away. My lips hovering over hers as I watched her eyes open. I still held both her hands, her fingers interlocked with mine.

"I've liked you longer than you think, and i've felt the sense of love every time i'm around you. My heart would beat very fast, and it was hard for my to process thoughts without them running into you" I got this sense of lust and sinserity from her. I could feel it to.

"(Y/n)?" I spoke quietly. I was giving a small and soft smirk as she looked at me.

"Yes?" She sounded like she wanted me to ask her to be my girlfriend. Nope, but don't worry though readers! I will.

"Metal Knuckles, Metal Tails, and Metal Espio are watching" I chuckled. Her face was visibly dark red and she startes to get nervous. The three metals quickly looked away as I laugh softly and place a curled up finger under her chin. Making her look at me. "Calm down, i'm just teasing" she looked away with embarrassment. "Would you like to be my girlfriend (y/n)?"

"Yes!" She quickly answered with a smile. I feel more mature, more.. Manly.. Is that normal?