e l e v e n

Word Count: 1011

Ellie's POV: 

"male, dirty blonde, brown eyes, slim face, slim figure" he said that was when my face dropped, I felt sick, I heard Jaden say something but i wasn't paying attention, how did he find us? then I felt hands on my arms, I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Jaden with tears in his eyes, he really did care about her. "Ellie..." he paused "who is it" he continued, I had to tell him, I took a deep breath "Andrew, it is Andrew" I told him. Jaden's grip loosened on my arms until they were eventually helping to keep him up straight "Andrew as in..." he asked i simply nodded tears falling from my eyes "it is Andrew, FUCKING ANDREW!" I yelled. Payton woke up and saw Jaden looking like he was about to pass out, I turned and saw Jaden, me and Payton both ran over to him and helped him to a seat. "what the fuck is happening?!" Payton asked really confused "Andrew" Jaden whispered "who is Andrew?" Payton asked "ex-boyfriend" i said trying not to go into much detail "no. her ABUSIVE EX-BOYFRIEND WHO HAS PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY AND VERBALLY ABUSED HER. yeah him. he has her!" Jaden raised his voice, crying "we need to tell police" Payton said grabbing me and cuddled me "yes. but i don't care how, we need to find her." Jaden said. "then what are we waiting for?" Payton said pulling me and Jaden up and walking out of the hospital to the police station.

Erin's POV:

He turned around and that was when I realised it wasn't Jaden. I froze, I felt my throat close up, "A-an-drew?" I tried to get out "miss me princess?" he asked. He could do anything to me. He picked me up bridal style so it wouldn't look suspicious, I was to scared to try and escape and that would only make whatever he did to me ten times worse. Once we were out of sight he threw me in the back of a car, him getting in the front, he locked the doors and started driving off. I looked out the window trying to calm myself when I saw Jaden walking into the chick-fil-a "Jay.." i whispered not wanting to believe this could be the last time I ever saw him. I didn't even get to say goodbye to Jaden, Ellie or Payton. 

After 30 odd minutes the car stopped and Andrew got out and opened his door then opened the back door "come on" he said I was to scared to move "I said move you bitch!" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the car and into the house, i was screaming the whole time. He threw me against the wall "now, you are going to be good" he said grabbing my phone from my pocket and taking it "or what?" I said with a random burst of confidence. He walked to the kitchen and walked back out holding something, a belt. He pulled the belt back, I felt the familiar sting of the belt being slammed across my face. "what was that you little shit?" he asked spitting in my face "nothing" I said, tears brimming in my eyes "good" he said walking back to the kitchen. He came back out with ropes "move NOW!" he screamed I shuffled over to the bed post slightly and he tried to tie me to the bed but i was fighting back "FUCK OFF" he screamed kicking me in the stomach, then the throat after that it was all a blur until he leaned in trying to kiss me but i moved my head "i suggest you stop" he said he tried again but I dodged again "I am losing my patience you stupid bitch" he tried again but once again I dodged it. He walked away but moments later came back "one last try" he tried to kiss me one last time but i wasn't going to kiss him that was when he put a gag over my mouth "I told you" he said tauntingly, he pulled out a knife and put it to my throat "you wouldn't" i tried to mumble through the gag "oh but i would" he said dragging the blade across my throat, my screams of pain were muffled "now shut the fuck up and go to sleep" he said walking away turning the lights off. I couldn't put up with him anymore so i shut my eyes and tried to sleep.

Jaden's POV:

We had just spoken to the police telling them everything from the dare to now they had gone to the back to talk as a team to discuss a plan to help find Erin, I got a message from Erin, oh my god she is alright she has her phone. I opened the message and I dropped my phone, I couldn't stand straight, everything was spinning, I was on the floor sobbing uncontrollably "Jaden what is wrong" Payton started screaming. 

Ellie POV:

Jaden fell to the floor sobbing uncontrollably, he had dropped his phone Payton was screaming asking Jaden what was wrong, I went over to Jaden's phone and flipped it over, I started crying "Pay" i whispered shaky "Pay" I said louder "PAYTON" I screamed "what?" he turned seeing me crying starring at the phone he looked over my shoulder "oh my god" he whispered, Jaden still sobbing uncontrollably. There was a picture of Erin, covered in blood, bruises, red marks, ripped clothes, tied to a bed post... 

"Ellie stop looking at this." Payton said taking the phone out my hand, Erin always told me about the things he used to do to her and I always believed her but this scared me. I couldn't loss her. but then I had a thought "No Payton" i protested "Ellie stop" he said "PAYTON THIS PHOTO COULD SAVE ERIN!" I screamed, he handed me back the phone. I looked and tears fell from my eyes 

"guys... I know where she is."