s e v e n

Word Count: 1027 

Erin's POV:

Once all the girls and I had gotten up off the ground and me and Ellie had hugged the girls we went over to talk to the boys. "hi guys" i said looking up and the boys towering over "hi" they all replied looking down at me, Ellie coming up behind me "hi guys are we shotgunning or not?" Ellie came over saying in a manly-like voice which made us all laugh "you shotgun?" Bryce asked confused because he couldn't tell if she was serious or not, Ellie looked at me and laughed "why wouldn't i shotgun Bryce? is it cause i am a girl?" Ellie said obviously not meaning it and just poking fun at Bryce but it was funny "yeah Bryce why couldn't she shotgun?" I joined in. The rest of the boys obviously got the joke and started joining in Bryce finally put his hands up "fine, you know what i am just gonna get the white claws okay?" he said giving in "how many am i getting?" Bryce asked then there were a couple 'me's' "right so one for Ellie, Josh, Jaden, Payton, Griffin any one else?" he said looking around the room "Erin will have one" I hear Ellie say, i look at her and she smiles in a smile that would look innocent to anyone but it wasn't it was a 'you might thank me later' smile, i just rolled my eyes at her that's when i turned away and saw Jaden looking at me except i don't think he knew cause i think he was deep in his thoughts. I decided to run over to him and jump on his back snapping him from his thoughts catching me, he looked up at me over his shoulder "hi" i said "hi Jay" i said looking into his ocean blue eyes. "YO WHAT'S HAPPENING I'M BRYCE HALL AND WE ARE ABOUT TO SHOTGUN" I heard Bryce shout but i didn't care because I had once again gotten lost in Jaden's eyes, there was no one else in the world just me and Jaden "ERIN! JADEN!" someone screamed which snapped us out of our daze, I looked up and saw Anthony holding a camera in our faces then turning to Bryce "well now we have gotten the love birds attention we can continue" Bryce said looking at us and Anthony turning the camera back to me and Jaden I blushed "awwwww she is blushing!" I heard Dixie say "anyways...as you know know we have 3 guests visiting the swayla and they are Erin Beckham as you know, Romeo Beckham and Ellie Morgan" Bryce said "but this isn't a Bryce Hall vlog without shotgunning!" Bryce said handing me and Jaden white claws "3...2...1...GO" Anthony shouted from behind the camera zooming in and out on us shotgunning our white claws. Ellie and Bryce tied, followed by me, then Griffin, then Jaden then Payton "Damn, Ellie almost beat me!" he said to the camera "you know it" Ellie said sticking her tongue out at him then walking over to Payton. "EVERYONE GO TO THE LIVING ROOM! WE ARE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE" Bryce yelled taking the camera from Anthony, I followed everyone at the back of the group to the living room were everyone was on the couches I saw there was no space on the couches so i went to sit on the floor "noooo, Erin" i turned to see Jaden pouting "there is no space Jay" i said "come here" he said patting his lap, i looked at him, he smiled and that was when i realised i couldn't say no to him, so i went over and sat on his lap and he cuddled me. damn this boy, i swear he can't get cuter. "awwww #JERIN" Bryce shouted pointing the camera at us, I was blushing really hard so i buried my head into Jaden's chest "Damn you guys make me feel single and i have Nessa" Josh said "heyyy" Nessa whined "I am joking baby" he said "anyway... Josh truth or dare" Bryce turned to josh pointing the camera at him "truth" he said as Bryce set up the camera making sure everyone was in view "when did you lost your virginity?" Bryce asked "16" and Josh answered these questions continued with everyone saying truth then Quinton said  "Erin truth or dare?" "dare cause i an't no pussy" i said laughing make everyone else laugh "I dare you to jump off the top balcony into the pool" he said "is that it?" i asked and Quinton nodded i tried to stand up when i felt Jaden's hands go around my waist and pull me back down "Jay let go" I giggle "no. you are not jumping off the balcony, you could get hurt" he said "Jay don't worry" i said squirming about in his arms "he is trying to protect his girlfriend" Anthony said making Jaden look at Anthony and i knew this was my chance, I wriggled out of his grip and ran up stairs Bryce following behind me with the camera "ERIN GRACE BECKHAM GET BACK HERE!" Jaden shouted laughing chasing my up the stairs "come catch me then" i shouted back giggling. I got to the balcony and everyone was up stairs "Erin don't you could get hurt" he explained seeming sad "it is okay bab- Jay" i said blushing hoping no one heard me, Jaden definitely heard because he started blushing as well but i don't think anyone else heard "Ellie you are jumping as well" i said she looked at me and laughed getting up on the balcony as well "3...2...1..." Bryce yelled and me and Ellie stepped off the balcony hand in hand, Ellie and I shouting and cheering on the way down when i felt my body fully submerge in the cold water of the pool as i did I let go of Ellie's hand, as i was underwater i heard a scream and then it stopped. I got up from the water and took a breath looking around and i saw Ellie lying face down in the water, bleeding...