t e n

Word Count: 1033 

Erin's POV:

I saw him, he had a gun. he got closer and closer. I couldn't do anything, I was tied up, he put the gun up, I felt the sweat and tear falling down my face, I tried to scream but nothing came out. He put the gun up and he shot Jaden in the head. I jolted awake, tears rolling down my cheeks and my heart pounding. I looked to my left and saw Jaden sleeping peacefully, at least I know he isn't hurt and it was just a dream. I tried to go back to sleep but i couldn't, I needed fresh air. I debated waking Jaden up, but he has already dealt with so much of my shit today, so I went over to Ellie and shook her slightly "hey Ellie, I am just going for some fresh air" I said, "is Jaden going with you?" she yawned "no" i said looking at him "he has already dealt with my shit..." i said i looked back at Ellie "I told him, about Andrew" I said tearing up "go, go get so fresh air come back in 10-15 minutes" i nodded "also can you get me some food" she said pulling money from the back of her phone case "course" I said grabbing it and walking out. I walked through the empty corridors, no one except the occasional by passer. I got to the front doors and the wind hit my face, I stood there for letting the wind calm me down, I started walking to Chick-fil-a to get Ellie chicken nuggets. I was stood waiting for the Chicken nuggets when I felt arms go around my waist, I assumed Ellie sent Jaden to check on me "hi Jay" i said. Jaden turned around and started pulling my wrist towards to door "Jay what are you doing I am getting Ellie her chicken nuggets?" i asked, no response, the back of his head still to me with his hood up, odd Jaden doesn't like his hood touching his hair. he pushed open the door and pulled me out "Jay, what was that?" i asked irritated, no response "JAY!" i yelled he turned around and that is when I realised it wasn't Jaden.

Jaden's POV:

I tried to cuddle into Erin and that was when i realised Erin wasn't there. ERIN WASN'T THERE! I sat up straight away and looked around the room for Erin. "Jaden, chill she has gone to get fresh air and me some food" Ellie said laughing "i-i u-umm wasn't w-worried" I stuttered "She likes you more then I thought, she told you about Andrew. She hasn't told anyone but me about Andrew, not even her parents Jaden" Ellie said, I thought for a second "how could someone hurt her. she is perfect. her smile, her eyes, her hair, her personality, her body literally everything about her." I said "do you like her?" she asked "no offence Ellie but that is the stupidest thing anyone has ever asked me. Of course I like her, I am head over heels for her" I said "what about you and Payton?" I asked, she looked down at him sleeping "I think i have fallen for him. everything about him, from his messy hair to those brown eyes." she said and I could tell she was being genuine "he likes you too Ellie, you should have seen him when you were hurt" i said "guys do something, call and ambulance, please" "do anything you need to save my princess" i said mocking him, me and Ellie laughed, but I realised Erin still wasn't back "when did Erin leave?" i asked "umm i think about 10 minutes ago" she replied "right I am going to see if she is okay" I explained "okay, go save the girl of your dreams" Ellie said , I just laughed and walked out. I walked to the front door and I still hadn't seen her yet so i was assuming she was still at chick-fil-a, I continued walking. Once I got there I looked inside and there was no one in except a few workers, I decided to ask if she had been in, I walked in and up to the tills "hi, um has a girl with brownie, blonde hair, blue eyes been in here by any chance getting chicken nuggets" i asked the lady behind the till "um yeah actually she left with someone but she left the chicken nuggets" she said what the fuck does she mean she left with someone "can you describe who she left with?" I asked "umm he had dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, slim face, slim figure but when she left it didn't look like it was her choice to leave, she was being pulled out the door by her wrist" this couldn't be right she wouldn't just leave with someone, especially someboy did the kiss mean nothing? "umm okay thank you, if she comes back please tell her that Jaden is looking for her" I said "i will" she said. I walked out, i was confused the whole way back to the hospital maybe she was back at the hospital already? i was trying to think on the bright side, if there was one in this situation. I got back into the hospital and walked up to Ellie's room hoping Erin was in there, but she wasn't "hey where's Erin I am starving" Ellie asks excitedly "Ellie she left chick-fil-a with someone could you possibly knew who it is?" I asked hoping maybe it was just someone Erin or Ellie knew cause then I know she would be safe "what did they look like?" she asked nervously "male, dirty blonde, brown eyes, slim face and a slim figure" I repeated the ladies exact words, Ellie's face dropped "no no no no" she started saying "Ellie who is it?" i asked she didn't reply "ELLIE!" she didn't answer, i went up to her and held her arms making her look at me, tears in her eyes, tears in mine "Ellie..." i said "who is it?" I asked she took a deep breath and said... 

"Andrew, it's Andrew"