Start begging.

There is no longer any question on how I feel about Damien. As much as he has hurt me when he was with Ashley, I already took the leap.

Not that I'm going to tell Damien that anytime soon. No, he needs to work for it. I don't trust many, and I gave into the idea of a perfect mate. Now that he's lost that trust, he has to gain it back. And I'm definitely not going to make it easy for him.

"If you want me back, you had better start working for it." With that said I went back into the house shutting the door. Wow, I actualy told him that. There's no going back now, I just hope that he sees me worth fighting for.If not, then I'm definetly going to loose him forever.

Damien's POV

She's actualy going to give me another chance! After all that I've done, i still haven't lost her, I never will. I know what I have to do, and I may be laying down all my pride by doing this, by I need help from Jarred's mate. I'm never going to hear the end of this, but Scarlett's worth it. I'd do anything for her. It's official, I'm whipped. Not that I'll ever say that outloud.

I shifted into my black wolf and ran home. I'm going to make sure that Scarlett is happy, and in order to do that I need a plan. Well, here goes nothing.

_________________________________________

Okay guys, i know this is a short chapter :/ but it is christmas and i want to spend time with my family. I'll try and upload very soon, untill later my lovlies :)

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!