Heated torture

Scarlett's POV

I've been in this cell for a little over a week. Slowly losing energy, the only thing that keeps me going, to still resist giving into Eli is the thought of Damien.

The memory of Damien holding me before I fell asleep, the kisses we've shared, his strong arms wrapped around me, his sweetness towards me, his beautiful wolf..... All of it is enough to make my heart ache to have Damien with me again.

I can see the sun going down from the small window. That means that any minute Eli will be down here. He comes down here evey night to try and convince me to just give in and be with him. He gets angrier every night that I refuse, he becomes violent. The abuse is bearable, I can handle the physical pain but the emotional toll of being away from Damien is what is making this difficult. It would have been worse if we mated, I would have gone insane from the separation.

All of a sudden I started feeling uncomfortable in my own skin. My cloths feeling too hot, like a huge heating pad. I don't understand what's happening, one minute I'm fine and the next I feel like I'm on fire.

I don't have time to over think this because before I know what's happening there are 5-9 men out of my cell growling with their eyes a pitch black.

I'm in heat.

Damien's POV

Michael's going crazy. He's trying to take control and it's taking all my strength to hold him back.

What's the matter with you? I demand.

Our mate, she needs us right now. He keeps pacing in the back of my mind.

I know that Michael misses his mate but he's going crazy all of a sudden. I don't understand what changed but its apparently a huge change if Michael is reacting this way.

She's in heat! Michael exclaims trying even harder to take control.

This isn't good! I swear if any male mates with Scarlett I will go on a rampage.

Scarlett's POV

Backing away from the door as far as I can, I curl myself into a ball in the corner.

My skin was irritated every time it came in contact with anything. Why does this have to happen right now? I felt like crying because Damien isn't here and I'm scared these men won't be able to keep there wolves in check long enough for Damien to come find me.

The tears sliding down my face were just more reason that I needed to get myself out of here. I never cry, and sitting in this cell curled in a ball crying just make me feel pathetic. And my wild had to much pride to feel pathetic.

Getting up from the floor, I walk over to the window. The bars on the window were pure silver. At the moment I didn't care though, if I could get out of here the burns I would receive in the process would all be worth it.

I grabbed the bars ,before I could second guess myself, and pull with all the strength I have. The burning sensation started instantaneously, but I kept pulling despite the fact it hurt. After puking for about a minute one of the bars came loose and dropped to the floor.

Hearing the sound of keys coming down the hallway made my heart beat increase. Without thinking I squeeze through the opening and almost shout in relief when I make it out of the cell.

Within a second of being outside my wolf takes over and bolts towards the woods. She was running at top speed dodging trees left and right. She was determined to make it to our mate as fast as possible. The heat slowed Raine down some, she was so hot and bothered in her own skin she wasn't fully focusing on running. She was fast enough to get away from Eli though and for that I was thankful. After about 2 hours of running Raine was so worn out that I took on my human form and continued walking. I heard something coming toward me so fast that it had to be a werewolf.

I was about to run when Raine perked up in the back of my mind. She started howling in joy and jumping around in the back of my mind. Just as I turned towards the sound a huge black wolf came into view, his eyes darkening as he saw me. I would have run if my heart beat didn't intensify at being so close to my mate.

Damien

Damien didn't waste any time shifting into his human, his eyes still black as coles, and crashing me against his chest. The feel of his skin on mine instantly calmed my heat, and I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my mouth.

Damien growled at the sound, crashing his lips to mine. I responded instantly enjoying his skin on mine.

I was finally back with my mate.

_____________________

Ok guys the next chapter is going to get heated so if you want to read the R rated version of the chapter I'll create a separated book. It'll be in my works