Getting sick

Scarlett's POV

The kids were in the front yard running about, chasing each other. Jesse always played well with Lilly so I didn't have to tell him to be careful and not play ruff with his sister.

They'll be 8 this year. I can't believe it, where has the time gone. I don't regret getting pregnant young, I gave birth to the most beautiful twins.

Lily, had my hair and her father's eyes. She had a small frame, but make no mistake she doesn't take shit from anyone.

Jesse on the other hand was an exact replica of his father, with a small mixture of my color eyes. He's going to be a heart-breaker when he gets older.

I was in the kitchen looking out the window when my husband came up behind me and places his hands on my swelling stomach.

As luck would have it, I'm pregnant with another set of twins. Damien doesn't mind, he always wanted a big family, and I couldn't be more happy.

"How's my baby doing" Damien asks kissing my mark.

"I'm doing perfect." I reply breathlessly.

I turn around in Damien's arms and kiss him deeply. He responds right away and kisses my cheek after we pull away.

"I can't believe that I got so lucky to have you as a mate."

I turn back around and snuggle into his chest watching our children play outside.

I slowly open my eyes and stretch. The dream was so real, and I find myself missing it and wanting it to be reality. Thinking to myself, I start rubbing circles over my stomach.

I stop when I suddenly feel a slight kick against my hand. Startled I look down and find that my flat stomach now has a bump. Where did that come from?! I did not have a baby bump yesterday. It's only been 3 days since me and Damien have completed the mating process.

We're special mommy. I hear a little girl's voice ring in my head.

My baby girl just spoke to me. Am I going crazy? I know that alpha pregnancies are accelerated but not to this extreme.

We have powers mommy. I can't wait to meet you, the dream was me showing you the future. A little boy's voice rings in my head.

My babies... My children... I'm going to be a mother! I felt two kicks against my hand as if responding to my excitement. I can't believe that I'm going to have a family of my own.

Sitting up I quickly listen for the water running in the bathroom. Hearing it I quietly creep towards the bathroom, wanting to join Damien. As soon as my feet hit the floor though, I feel my stomach turn and my dinner quickly coming up my throat.

Dashing to the toilet, I make it just in time to empty my stomach. I'm vaguely aware that the water has stopped and Damien is behind me holding my hair as I empty the contents of my stomach.

Sorry mommy. Both the twins say.

Standing up I slowly turn towards Damien.

"Baby are yo-. What's that?!"

Damien has now noticed my stomach, and looks to be about to pass out. Taking his hand I place it on my stomach and will the twins to kick. And sure enough I feel the powerful kick of both my babies. Looking up I search Damien's face for any sign of emotion. He's been silent this entire time and I start to get worried. I didn't want him to have regrets about our children ever, and I fear that he hates then.

"Scarlett, you're having my pups" he states with no emotion. "YOU'RE HAVING MY PUPS!!" His entire composure falls and he has the biggest smile on his face.

Damien picks me up in a hug and twirls me around, smiling the biggest smile the entire time. When he finally puts me down he crashes his lips onto mine in a heart melting kiss.

Kids can your father see the vision that I did? I want him to see our future just as I had, so he can see how happy we'll be.

Of course momma. Just open a link with him.

I did as Jesse asks and sure enough I start to see the dream again. And by the look on Damien's he sees it too. It's not until the vision ends that Damien speaks.

"How is this possible?" He questions in a whisper.

"They're going to be special and have powers" I answer in a whisper.

"I can't wait to start a family with the love of my life." He kisses me, but just as I started kissing him back I felt my stomach churning again.

Pulling away quickly I turn to the toilet and empty my stomach again. Gosh these kids are going to make me sick a lot.

Kissing is gross. They both exclaim.

Chuckling to myself I straighten up and go to brush my teeth. I couldn't be more excited to know that I have not one but two bundles of joy growing in me.

"Baby, we have to announce to the pack that you're carrying the future heir. You're showing to much to not make the announcement." He seems to already be planning this out in his head, which is fine by mange. Less work I have to do.

"Ok darling, whatever you want."

I go to walk out of the room but am quickly stopped by my mate.

"I don't think so baby, you're pregnant. I'll carry you just give mange a sec." I love him dearly but he should know by now I don't like being controlled.

"Hey baby watch this." When I know that I have his attention, I do a cartwheel ending in a half twist and landed in a bridge.

After my gymnast stunt I bolt down the stairs and run straight into the kitchen.

That was fun mommy! Lilly stated at the same time Jesse spoke Daddy's going to be mad.

Woops, looks like it was worth it regardless. I like testing Damien sometimes, his reactions are so funny.
I sat down at the table and start eating the food that the pack ladies set in front of me. Just as I was eating my toast Damien comes in the door and growls at me. See told you, funny.
Standing up I kiss his cheek and sit on his lap while I finish my breakfast. He grumbles a little at me but I know he's not upset, not when he has me in his arms.

Nice trick momma. I can already tell the twins are going to be my partners in crime.