Getting Dolled up for a Heartbreaker

I haven't slep this good in years. No nightmares and I wake up feeling refreshed.

Raine woke my up at 6 o' clock, wanting me to get dressed up for our mate. I was alittle hesitant at first, but she sent me a mental image of me in a faded red long-sleve shirt, skinny jeans,  kaci colored boots,  and a kaci scarf to match my boots. Even I have to admit that I looked good. So I decided to humor her.

I go into my closet and pick out the clothes then head to the bathroom to do my morning routine.  Once I washed my face and brushes my teeth I apply my makeup. then I get dressed and my makeup's done I un braid my hair and run a hand through the beach waves. Okay, I'll admitt it, I look really good. The clock read 7:45, so I went out to my car and drove to school.

I was walking into the building Raine was just so hyper. I love making my wolf happy.  I  was head to the cafeteria when Adrian suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Hey what's the special occasion sexy" he asked slinging his arm around my shoulders.

"Nothing. " I mentally face-palmed, that was way to quick a response. 

"Oooo, is it a boy" he practically screamed. I swear this boy was meant to be a girl the way he is so into gossip. 

"Mayb-" I stopped mid-sentence when my eyes landed on Damien...... with his ex, Ashley,  in his lap exploring her mouth with his tongue.   I could already feel my heart being ripped out along with Raine's.

"I made such a big mistake giving you a chance" I whispered. I know he heard me because his head snapped in my direction. 

Once his eyes landed on me they went wide. He started moving Ashley off of him, but he was to late.

"I hope your whore was worth it."  I practically spit at him. Turning on my heals I ran at top sped out of the school.

It feels as if I left a part of my heart back there with him, and this is exactly what I didn't want to happen.

Stupid, stupid girl. How could I have thought that I could have a chance at any bit of happiness?  I never should have even had the thought. The string that I've been holding onto is now on the verge of breaking.

Raine is trying to comfort me, but I just shut her out. I can feel the rain, but I don't care,  I like it out in the rain that way nobody can tell you're crying. I don't want to cry, but I can't stop the tears. This, this might just send me over the edge. Who am I kidding, I'm on the very edge ready to jump at any time.

That thought alone has me on my knees trying to breath, through lungs that aren't cooperating.  So I do what I always seem to do when I can't take the pain. I lock my emotions up in a little box, so I can't feel the weight of the world crashing down on me. I'm numb, like I don't have a care in the worldwide, I can't feel the pain. I was like this once before, I almost killed myself.

I stand up after what seems like forever. I'm not going to school now. So I go home, get changed and go into my own world, where it's just me and what I love, dancing. A place where no one will bother me because when I dance I'm in my own little world, just me myself and I.

____________________________________
Hey guys! :) so I got a comment asking for an update ASAP!!! Well I'm updating for a second time today since I have such lovely readers who can't seem to get enough oh the story lol. So you guys are either going to hate me or love me for this chapter.

Should Scarlett go back and give Damien another chance??

Let me know! Until later lovelies.
Pd. Scarlett's outfit on the side.