Come begging dog, literally?

I woke up the next morning to major banging on my door. What do people want at 7: 30 in the morning on a Saturday? I swear if this isn't important I'm gunna beat someone. I only fell asleep about 15 minutes ago.

I open the door ready to scream at someone, but seeing the beta, Jarred, at my door left me speechless. Why is he here?

"Umm. Beta can I help you?" I bow my head in respect.

"Scarlett, right? I really need your help" he blew out in one breath, side stepping me and entering my house.

"Okay? What do you need? " Now I was truly confused. What could the beta possibly need my help with? I'm just an average wolf.

"It's Damien." As soon as those words left his mouth I stood up, ready to just walk away.

"Wait, please hear me out." he rushed out right before I took off running.

Curiosity got the best of me. "Why do you need my help" my voice sounded far off.

"His wolf took over, and he won't let his human form shift back. His wolf said he hurt you and until you could forgive him he would stay in wolf form." Wow, his wolf seemed alot nicer that Damien himself.

I had to sit down for this. His wolf won't let his human shift back? All because he hurt me?

I was just about to reply when I heard scratching at my back door. Getting up from my spot on the couch I open the door to see a HUGE black wolf sitting on my back porch. Or should I say werewolf, because my wolf recognized him as Michael, Damien's wolf. Wow, so Jarred wasn't kidding.

"Fuck, see what I mean Scarlett?" Jarred said from behind me.

Michael slightly growled at Jarred's voice, and even more so when he saw him.

"Uh, Jarred how about you go. You're making the wolf mad." I looked over my shoulder at Jarred.

He simply nods and disappears through the front door. I turn my attention back to the massive wolf in my back yard, only to get lick in the face when I turned my head. He kept doing until I was full on giggling, I mean come on who wouldn't? It's a big bad alpha wolf sitting here licking me all over my face. He stopped when I was trying to catch my breath from laughing so long.

I walked outside and shut the door behind me. Going and sitting on the grass, Michael followed me, and laid down beside me putting his wolf head on my lap. Hesitantly reaching my hand out, he meets me half way and nudges my hand with his head. So... the big bad Alpha, here trying to get on my good side because I was made at him? Isn't that practically begging?

________________________________
Ello lovelies! So, what do you guys think about Michael? Big bad teddy bear right. LOL.

So question: have you ever dated an ex and have an off-again on-again relationship? My friend is having that issue. Any advice, he's pretty beat up over it lately :/

Until later my lovely readers :)
Ps. Pic of Jarred on the side.