10-Misunderstanding...

Luna walked towards the cafeteria while her friends waited for were already at the cafeteria. While she was walking someone stopped her from behind.

"Oh, Hi Asher" Luna asked.
"We have to talk remember?" Asher said.
"Oh, yeah I think my friends don't mind if I'm late" Luna added.

Then Luna saw Bethany so she walked towards her without looking at Asher.

"There you are? Where were you ?" Bethany questioned.
"Oh I was on my way," Luna said.

After the recess, they headed to the sports field since every Thursday both of there classes have recess together in order to team up with many students.

While these friends walk. Asher came up to Luna and called her to the nearest class.

Luna was a bit hesitant at first but then she walked with him. Her friends were horrified to see that but then she told them to move on to the sports field.

She walked to the class with Asher. He then closes the door of the classroom and he started coming closer to her then put his arms on her shoulder.

She was nervous and thought he would kiss her but instead of that, he told her to help him.
"How can I even help you?" she questions confusingly

"What about giving me a kiss?" he asked.
"Sorry I didn't mean for that" Asher added immediately.
Luna was confusingly shocked but she felt herself blushing.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" she asked.
"Oh, Yeah. I hope you understand me", Asher replied.

"First I will start with a small story, as you know how I'm the popular guy but I was never one. I was the one who was bullied and blamed.

I did something bad in order to stand up for myself but it turns out I was wrong," added Asher.
"Then?" Luna questioned.

"The bad thing I did was making friends with the wrong people like Sebastian and Eva.
"Now I'm stuck and the problem is that I don't want to change back to my old self , The one that was always bullied, " Asher said trembling with sorrow.

Luna felt terrible and told him that she will try her best to help him.
She asked him how should she help him.

He said that he wants her to be his friend and be there for him no matter what and to always trust him cause he will always do the best to be a great friend.

He told her that to never believe her friends even if they seem like they are saying the truth but him cause they are totally misunderstanding him.

She agreed and told him that she will be there for him and gave him a warm hug but she didn't want to leave her friends so she thought of making them love him instead of losing them.

She walked to her friends who were in the sports field playing volleyball and waited for them stop the game.
Then before they finish the game Eva approach Luna and asked her some questions but she was really friendly and Luna was bit stunned. Then Eva and Luna joined the game.

After it, her friends and her walked towards there room and Luna told them about what happened. "Asher, is a great guy, he didn't mean to do anything," Luna said...