8-Friday Fun's

"Guys,You won't believe what happened. Asher and Sebastian broke Bethany's project and blamed it on her," Rose said to Stella and Luna.

"Bethany told us they would do that" Stella said.
"They always did actually" Rose added.
"We have cheer her up" Luna said.

"Of course, I mean she died making it plus the project was given to us on the fourth day of this year and she started since then" Rose answered.

Luna and Stella said that they saw something was completely broken in the ground while they were walking to there detention class and they also heard Sebastian blaming it on Bethany.

They said they couldn't help her cause teacher Steve yelled at them to go to the detention class.

"Did the teacher believe Asher and Sebastian?" Stella asked Rose.
"Almost, the whole class blamed it on her and when I walked into the class all I saw was Bethany sobbing.

The whole class was blaming her, then I asked the teacher and helped her out," replied Rose.

"Where is Bethany?" asked Luna.
"She is talking with the chemistry teacher about the broken project" responded Rose.
"Her chemistry project, I really feel bad for her"added Luna.

"Teacher Emma will understand at least I hope," said Stella.
"By the way how did you guys end up in detention?" Rose asked.

"It is a long story" Stella replied.
"Maybe we can share the story to Rose and Bethany at dinner" Luna added.

"Today's Friday and our first Friday night just like we promise, let's make something to eat for tonight," said Rose.
"Let's make cookies and popcorn for the movie," said Luna.

"And what about sandwiches for tonight and let's play some games like UNO, Snake and ladder and some fun games like this"added Stella.

"Yeah that's a great idea and Stella, You have the board games right ?" asked Luna.
"Yes, I do"added Stella

"Now let's make this day the best, but first let's wait for Bethany, and then we will start with the cookies, popcorn, and sandwiches," said Rose.

"Bethany will be so sad about it so we have to cheer her up with cooking?" said Luna.
"Yeah she was pretty devastated but she loves cooking," said Rose.
"So..what are we waiting for? let's make this night the best night ever but let's wait for her" replied Stella.

They waited for Bethany but she wasn't there yet.
"It's five-thirty and if Bethany couldn't reach now we will be behind our schedule, it was three 'o'clock when we planned it", said Stella.
"I hope everything's fine, She is really really late," said Luna.

"I'm kinda worried though"added Rose.
then they heard the door lock opening and saw Bethany.
"You are finally here," said Rose hugging her.

"What took you so long Bethany, is everything okay?" asked Stella hugging her
"And we are really sorry for the project," said Luna sadly.

"Am fine and I'm happy to have friends like you around" Bethany said while hugging her friends.
After there group hug Luna told about the plan they had tonight and they started making some delicious food for themselves.

After making those delicious food they thought of watching a movie with their delicious popcorns and then they played some board games.

Luna and Stella thought of telling there detention story before the game start.

"Bethany is almost at the end," luna said looking at the snake and ladder board. "I have a feeling that the snakes gonna bite me" Bethany added.

"Let's find out, cause I'm right behind Bethany" added Rose. "She is at ninety-two and you are at eight two," Stella said. "But it count has the closest," Rose said laughing.
"Ugh, I got bitten by the snake again, I keep on reaching twenty-two," said Luna annoyingly.

"I'm next," said Bethany and rolled the dice and got a six. "Yes, I passed that snake".
"Lucky but let's see who is luckier," said Rose and rolled her, and got three.

"Ahh nooooo, the snake" Rose added and everyone laughed and continued playing...

"Bummer" She said herself