7-Detentions and Liars

"Wait is that Bethany," said Luna
"Yeah it is, I hope everything is okay" added Stella
"Detention!! at the nearest class. Go fast! and
Bethany, I will see what to do with you!" Steve said walking in another direction.

Stella and Luna walked towards the class, Stella notices something on the ground near to Bethany and Asher.

"Ugh, You are the reason I'm here," said Luna.
"Excuse me, Who made the plan, it was all you," Stella said.
"If you were quiet it might work the right way" replied Luna.

"Whatever you say you are the one to blame, look at the bright side we will not have classes now," Stella said with a huge smile.
"Oh, Yeah" added Luna.

"Why was Steve shouting at Bethany?" ask Luna.
"No idea but I saw something on the ground broken," says Stella.
"Wait, What?! Was it a glass?!" asked Luna shocked.

"No way It was, that's sad!!" added Stella.
"Sebastian was blaming it on Bethany, I hope she is fine" replied Luna.
"She worked so hard and it's broken"responds Stella.

"No talking in detention!" said Steve as he walked to the class.
"I'm gonna talk to your class teacher about it" added Steve.

"What happened with Bethany?" asked Stella.
"Why do you want to know it, "asked their teacher.
"Please, we really want to know it," said Luna.

"Quiet, I'll come back with your class teacher," Steve said walking out of the class.
"Oh boy, I really wanna know," Luna said sadly.

"What is wrong with Asher and Sebastian? Why do they always mess things up?" said Stella angrily.
"Maybe we should ask them for answers," Luna said randomly.
"Ahh it would be nice but we are stuck here" added Stella.

Teacher Maria entered the class and was devastated to see Luna and Stella there.
"Why did you guys do such thing?" the teacher asked.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to, it was a mistake" Stella pleaded.
"You can go now but never do it, okay?" asked the teacher.

"Yes, Thank you" they both replied and went to there class just to find out it was another boring class.

"Ugh it's physics," said Luna.
"Teacher Adam right?" Stella said in a boring look.
"Yup but this time we can attend the class," Luna said.
"But I love physics!" Stella squealed.
They opened the door to find the students playing.

"Wha...t, where is the teacher?" Stella asked Anna. 
"He went to his class 9a there was a problem with some projects he will be back soon" replied Anna.
"It must be about Bethany's project!" Luna replied in a shock.

Meanwhile in 9a...
"Bethany, you didn't have to steal it and break it" said Teacher Adam.
"I didn't and I couldn't. I worked so hard on this and I really did" Bethany sobbed.

"So you are saying that Asher and Sebastian are lying?" asked the teacher.
"Yes, and they did it because they didn't finish the project" Bethany replied sobbing.

"Who thinks it is Asher and Sebastian who stole. Who do you think did it, Asher or Sebastian?" The teacher asked the class and no one responded.

Then he asked "Who thinks it's Bethany who stole it ?" and everyone in the class raises their hand.

"Why are you lying Bethany," the teacher asked politely.
"I'm not I swear," Bethany said
"You can ask Rose" she added.
"Rose, Rose where are you?" The teacher called her, looking around the class.

"She is not here, She is with teacher Emma, a student replied.

Then Rose came opening the door.
"Oh sorry if I'm late I was with teacher Emma" said Rose to the teacher.

"It's not my class but there is a little problem going on here," said the teacher.
"What is it?" she asked.

"Bethany stole a project and broke it but she is saying that she didn't and Asher and Sebastian are the ones to blame," said the teacher.

"Asher and Sebastian haven't made any project yet," said Rose.
"She is helping her friend," said Asher.
"No I'm not," said Rose.

"Rose, Can you prove that they are wrong," the teacher asked.
"Yeah, I have more than one proof," said Rose
"but where is the project?" Added Rose
"it's broken," Bethany said sobbing.

"Do you have the broken pieces?" Rose asked.
"Yes, it's here" Bethany pointed down to the floor moaning.

"If it was Asher or Sebastian's project then why is there Bethany's name.
I'm not done yet, I have been photographing each and everyone's project and have interviewed all the students with the project in our class and these are the student's names.
These are every detail about the project and there is no Asher or Sebastian here.
Asher and Sebastian can you explain the project to the teacher," Rose said with full confidence.

Asher didn't know what to say.
Everyone was speechless and Asher and Sebastian were embarrassed and then the teacher gave them detention and Bethany thanked her friend Rose and hugged her, "You don't have to thank me, I just did the right thing".

"I believed them when all the students agree" the teacher answered.
"Students? Huh" Rose said.
"All of them" the teacher answered.

"They just want attention from the popular kids plus innocent people are first to blame. I mean some people doesn't even care what they did.

All they would care about is popularity but I am not saying everyone does some people out there does so it's up to us to stop it" Rose told to the teacher and the students.