Jealous

You were walking around the shopping centre with y/bf/gf when you saw (old friends name). you  hadn't seen them in years !!

"(old friends name)!!" you call out, pulling your had away from  y/bf/gf. 

"y/n ? is that you!!??"  (old friends name) says. you nod running towards them hugging them tightly .you pull away and start talking, you'd missed them so so much!!

whilst you on one hand were talking to  (old friends name), y/bf/gf was getting very very Jealous. He/she watched very closely, clenching  his/her fists. walking over to where they were , he pulled you away from (old friends name). he hugs you tightly as people had to walk around the two of you to get passed. 

"mine.." he/she whispers in your year, gently kissing your ear lobe. all feminist around the world would be screaming that they in fact were not an object, but it made your heart swoon. 

"mmhmm" you say as you pull away but y/bf/gf kept his/her arm tightly around your waist. 

"(old friends name), meet my boyfriend/girlfriend, y/bf/gf." you say introducing the two. 

"Hey, you got yourself a keeper, also a bed hog/ blanket hog. we had a few sleepovers when we were little. aye don't be jelly i have my dog, i don't need your gf/bf. " (old friends name) finishes with a laugh causing you too.so does y/bf/gf.

as you walk away, y/bf/gf bends down and places a gentle kiss on your lips 

"i love you Baby"he/she say you blush. he/she still had that effect on you.