Tripping Over

You were running around with y/bf and you tripped over on the gravel driveway. you skidded quite far. you scream in pain and pure shock.  you look down at your keg to see blood slightly oozing out. you wince at the sight. y/bf ran over, not even considering that he had a white shirt on, bent down and scooped you up bridal style. you squeeze your eyes shut, trying to block out the pain but failing miserably.

"Baby," he cooed as he kicked the door open with his foot. you clutch onto his shirt, hanging on for dear life . "it's ok, shhhhh. just look at me ." he cooed as he placed you onto the couch . "What, do you want me to go blind as well ?" you sassed back . he just rolled his eyes letting you win. he walks into the kitchen wetting a face cloth and some antiseptic cream. he comes back and places the warm cloth on your leg. the throbbing is dulled out by the immense sting. a hot tear escapes the corner of your eye. then another, then another . you soon have a waterfall sliding down your cheeks. you close your eyes. y/bf quickly wipes the graze . with a thin layer of cream before placing a band-aid on. 

 cleans up the mess, taking his shirt off because of the blood but you didn't really care. he carefully lifts you up and lays down with you on his chest.  he flicks on the tv revealing FRIENDS to be on . you giggle at some of Ross's 'cool' lines and them trying to flirt. 

you both stayed like this for the rest of the day because y/bf felt bad that you had hurt yourself . and got you whatever you needed, not letting you. move a muscle, for the rest . of the day. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 hey guys , hope you enjoyed . well it's late and it's really bad and please request because i need ideas . thanks for reading this load of garbage ! 

Maddison 

ps 

my name comes up wrong on this . should I be worried?