Cheat

"I can't believe it," you muttered, as you stared at him, shocked that he would do such a thing. 

"no, y/n, it's not what it looks like ..." He said but was cut off by you. 

"OMG!" You said a little louder this time 

"Icanexplain." he said quickly before you could cut him off again.

"Y/BF YOU STOLE $500 OF  MY MONOPOLY MONEY !" You yelled . as you went into this fully fledged rage - yelling, screaming your favourite curses, bellowing really whatever you want to call it - Y/bf couldn't help but laugh at how serious you were over a game. someone could've easily said that he had cheated on you and there might've not been a difference. 

you glared at him, before muttering a few curses and stomping off to your bedroom. when y/bf realized this he ran straight to your room and stuck his arm out, stopping you from closing the door .he sighed.

"Baby, please, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cheat,"  he said pushing the door open a little further. you sighed and let him in. He immediately engulfed you into a hug. 

"Do you wanna know why I stole $500 ?" he asked 

"Mmmhhhmmm." you hummed in reply as you buried your head in his chest. he placed two fingers under your chin, making you look up into his eyes.  

"Well, I stole it so I could by  King's Cross Station before you," he said.

 your face went from 'forgiving' to ' if my death glare could kill you, you already be dead ' in a matter of five meer seconds straight. 

y/bf let go of you immediately and backed away with caution. you were fuming at this point and didn't filter before you spoke.

"Idiot! " you yelled "GET WHAT YOU NEED FROM OUR ROOM AND SLEEP ON THE BLOODY COUCH!"  you yelled from your shared bedroom. y/bf walked into your room and picked you up in one swift movement . he carried you as you wrapped your legs around his waist. 

"Sorry for yelling at you y/bf," you muttered as he laid you both down on the couch, you lying on his bare stomach. he shrugged it off.

"Sorry for stealing," he said . you placed a kiss on his cheek letting him know that he was. forgiven.

//////////////////////////////////

Thanks for 72 views !it might not seem like much but this is AWESOME ! I LOVE YOU ALL !