Protector

You and y/bf were walking down the street,Y.bf had just gone to talk to a friend from his /her (sport he/she plays) team. you had looked into the window of a small shop the was currently closed. suddenly you felt an arm around your waist- it was thinner that y/bfs though .

as you turn around, you see a weird guy, his breath stunk and his teeth were yellow and his hair made him look like he had dumped a bunch of car grease  to style it. you screamed out in horror. 

Y/bf was standing 10 metres away immediately spun around when he heard your scream. when he did, he saw you being held by the guy. filled with anger, he excused himself from his friends, before storming off and pulling the guy off you and started punching him. "How....Dare...YOU...LAY...YOUR...HANDS...ON...MY..GIRLFRIEND!!!!" He said between punches. 

"Y/bf...Y/bf....Y/BF" you yelled. he drops the guy who got up and scurried away. You fall into his arms in pure relief ... you sobbed in his chest. 

he wrapped his arms around it protectively. placing a kiss on the top of your head.

"Shhhh... Baby Girl... you're ok... i'm here... your safe..no one will ever hurt you again as long as I'm here..." he mumbled into your hair. you felt safe wrapped into your Protector's arms.