Chapter Fourteen: Gatekeeper

Zipping through a blue vortex of reality you weren't sure how long it would take before you arrived to meet Ichigo and the others. But you realized your body was picking up some major speed. Before you could even think of something you suddenly crashed landed onto someone's back. Dust kicked up around you as you landed on them before getting up and realizing who it was.

Y/N: Hey Strawberry I found you guys.

Ichigo: . . . . You've got till the count of ten to get off of me.

Moving off of the Substitute you looked to see Orihime, Chad, Uryu, and Yoruichi were here as well. Seeing them here made you realize you had finally made it to their location. Cracking your neck you grinned. 

Orihime: Y/N you're here!

Uryu: How on earth did you get to us?

Y/N: I have my way of traveling through dimensions, I placed a sort of beacon on the orange top and followed it to your location.

Ichigo looked at himself for a moment before looking himself over to see if he could find it, but he could not see anything on him. Looking towards you, you explained he wouldn't be able to see it. Telling them to focus on the situation at hand, you all needed to figure out where to go next. 

Y/N: So are we in the Soul Society or what? I was kind of expecting something a bit more on . . . Better than this.

Yoruichi: Yes we indeed in the Soul Society, but this area is known as the Rukon District. This is where Souls begin to live when they arrive in the Soul Society. It's right on the perimeter of the Seireitei, that is where the Soul Reapers live. 

Y/N: So we're basically in the poor section of the Soul Society, just great. So how exactly do we get into the Seireitei is there like some kind of gate or something that will allow us inside.

Uryu: More importantly where is everybody, this place is desolate.

Looking around you realized there was indeed no one around, this made you wonder as to where these "souls" could be now. This not right and you had a feeling it was only going to get worse. Scanning the area you noticed a couple of buildings that looked a lot better than the ones around here. Seeing them you had a feeling those buildings were a sign that the Seireitei was in that direction. Nudging Ichigo and pointing in the direction, you and Ichigo nodded and decided head off in that direction.

Ichigo: Guys I think we found the way into the Seireitei.

Y/N: Well this is easy . . . . . Too easy.

You stopped running realizing how this whole thing is knowing the Soul Reapers would not make it so easy in getting into their home. Your eyes widened when you noticed something coming down from the sky. Calling out to Ichigo you yelled for him halt, just in time because he was about to be crushed by a stone wall. More walls appeared before you all as well causing you to look alert.

Dust kicked up around you as you covered your eyes for a minute when it cleared you noticed there was a giant gate before you all. But that was not all that was there. Someone else stood before you and causing you to release a sigh out of irritation. But that sigh went away immediately as you noted the size of the individual.

 But that sigh went away immediately as you noted the size of the individual