Bonus ❤️

"Your highness" A maid bowed at front of Anika who was adjusting Sara's shawl and helping her to hide her large 6 month belly , Anika straightened her posture at front if maid and raised her brows in questioning way .

"King Shivay wants your presence in garden" the maid informed and Queen Anika nodded " Tell king Shivay , i will be there in few minutes" She said in her sweet melodious voice and picked up her chunri from bed before pinning them on shoulder and adjusting them in a way to hide her grown 5 and half month baby bump , Sara shaked her head before giving a helping hand to Queen Anika. 

"You can't do it alone your Highness, You will need me" Sara said with a mischief smile and Anika twisted her mouth "Only in this" She retorted and Sara let out a laugh " You mood swings are more dangerous than mine My highness , I just don't know how My Majesty is bearing all this" She joked but Queen Anika take her joke in another manner , A frown crossed her features and her eyes saddened before she stopped Sara from helping her any more , Sara frowned with sudden change in attitude of Anika

"I Can do on my own" Queen Anika sounded sad and hurt making Sara slap herself mentally for saddening her best friend .

"I didn't mean that Your Highness , i was just kidding" Sara whispered and tried once again to help Anika who pulled herself away from Sara's touch and nodded no , Tears start making there way down from her eyes and Sara paled , Sara never saw her princess cry the way she does in this past 5 month of pregnancy , it make every single person in palace to worry as no one can stand with Queen Anika's tears not even a single maid , Everyone had grew attached with Queen Anika innocence ,big heart , softness and cruelness , The proud of there Queen Anika can be clearlt seen in there eyes as they never get tire from Singing praises of there beloved Queen .

"How much time you are going to take My love" King Shivay entered in chamber and his tongue tied seeing her tears , he look towards Sara who look down apologetically and start heading out from chamber "Sara" Shivay gritted his teeth tiringly "Next time i will not let you both sit with each other , Every time one if you end up crying" he threatened silently and Sara nodded listening his all time famous line from past two month

"I am sorry Your Majesty , i didn't mean to saddened Your Highness" She whispered almost sadly and His tongue tied , he look down to Sara and nodded "Go and take care of Prince Rudra , we will be there soon" he ordered and Sara nodded heading out of Chamber , She ran straight on Abhraam who raised his brows questioningly and she gave him a sad look in response making him sigh , He took hold of Sara's hand and took her to garden with him .

"Anika" King Shivay sat down on his knees at front of his Queen who was sulking with tears in her eyes , He pulled her feet and placed on his chest before picking light anklet and making her wear .

"What that cunning lady told you this time?" He asked with a smirk as he saw her frowning on his choice of word , he know no matter how much Anika is angry with Sara she will never let anyone use a single bad adjective against her best friend.

"She told me you are bearing me " Queen Anika look straight towards King Shivay who placed her another feet on his chest and made her wear her another anklet "And if you are bearing me then soon you will get tired of me and end up marrying another Princess , i will not let it happen , you belongs to me" She said angrily and King Shivay sighed before taking place right beside her and helping her with her heavy jhumka

"I told you to stay away from her , she always make my Love and My princess sad" he placed his palm over her stomach and her frown deepen more , she look towards him angrily .

"Now you are ordering me , How can you not let me talk to my friend , i will talk to her and you can't stop me" She said arrogantly and King Shivay sighed " Four months more" he muttered under his breathe and passed his big wide smile to his wife .

"I am your servant My Queen , How can i order you anything , My lady can talk with anyone she want" He caressed her cheeks and she jerked his hand away.

" Sara was right , you are only bearing me else you would not tell me to talk with everyone i please , you would shown possessiveness , i know you grown tired of me" His eyes widened and he murmured line of curses before nodding negatively.

"You will not talk with everyone you please , Do you understand ? You are mine and i will not let everyone talk to My lady" He said with a grin and get punched on his stomach , he muttered a curse and met his eyes with her blazing  eyes , She shaked her head negatively with tears

"You don't want me to talk with anyone because you think i am ugly" She said and he killed himself thousand times in his imagination , They continued there to and fro for few more minutes before King Shivay. Captured her lips in a kiss and kissed her hungrily making her moan in his mouth , After few minutes when he felt that now she will not continue the argument he left her mouth and searched for her shawl and drapped around her body , Adjusted her chunri and held her palm in his , She look down shyly and he smiled seeing her sudden mood change, from fiercey she turned in all shy Anika , They made their way towards garden and crowd start ranting slogan of "Hail King And Queen" , Prince Rudra jumped on Anika only to get picked by King Shivay who placed a kiss on his forehead .

"Janam diwas ki subh kaamnaye" Anika kissed her son forehead who laughed and touched her tummy giggling

"Thwankuu Maa" he said in response and once again Anika's eyes burned with tears , she felt overwhelmed and kissed his head tightly .

Later they continued with Prayer and distributed gold equal to Rudra's weight in crowd , Whole crows ranted slogan and the function carried on .

After having a tiring day , Queen Anika removed her shawl , ornaments and heavy dress and get change in plain night dress , King Shivay and Prince Rudra jumped up and down in bed as they fought kusti there and Shivay was teaching Rudra how to fight .

As soon as Anika emerged our from bathchamber both felp silent and smile towards her , she joined them on bed and Prince Rudra was quick to grab her face in his palm and peck her forehead "i Lwove you Maa" he said with a smile and Queen Anika hugged her boy close to his chest , King Shivay repeated Prince Rudra's action and pecked her lips before muttering "I love you" and laying on his side , Prince Rudra layed down between them and Queen Anika sat on her side caressing hairs of King and Prince untill they both fell in slumber .

*****************

Hey ! I published a new book , take a look if you guys want

I am not sure if i will continue this one or not , it's complete different plot and i felt like writting so i did , Don't know about future 🤐🤐🤐🤐