Perfect 🖤

Anika entered in her chamber with bleeding arms , as she start loosing her conscious too , Sara who was cleaning her chamber ran towards the princess "Princess" She screamed as Anika fell down on her floor loosing her conscious .

"Princess" Sara patted her cheeks but didn't get any kind of response in return , she picked her with help of Mala and placed her on bed , without wasting any more time she quickly took out herbs from the bag which they bought from Madhavgarh in case of emergency , She mixed few herbs and prepared a paste and at same time Mala cleaned Anika's wound , the black paste came off as her fair skin visibled,  her white blouse turned red in colour because of blood .

"ohh my ! " Sara exclaimed and opened her blouse and covered her till her chest "What happened with princess?" She teared up seeing their warrior Princess lying unconscious on bed .

"Listen Mala , I am sure someone would have seen it or anyone can come anytime to check on princess , please apply paste on her stomach as well as on her chest region , till then I will apply this paste of herbs on her wound " Sara spoke as she quickly pulled duvet down from Anika's chest and start applying paste of herbs an her wound , They both completed their task and was about to cover princess back when King Shivay stormed inside with an angry expression.

"My king" Mala quickly stood on her place , she bowed at front of him in respect and Sara quickly covered Princess from duvet. 

"Check on her" Without acknowledging the maids , he ordered healer to check on Anika .

"Forgive me my king but we already treated wound of princess , she is unconscious for now and the arrow was poisonous that's why she have little bit of fever too" Sara spoke quickly before the healer can even touch the princess .

"Are you a healer?" Shivay asked rudely in anger "Or you too are same like your undisciplined princess who don't even know to obey" he shouted and signed the healer to check on Anika but again Sara interrupted and stood between healer and Anika .

"Sorry My King , but we are not allowed to let anyone touch princess without her permission and I am surely not a healer but I treated her wounds many times , it's not new for me" She shuttered in fear but still stood on her place , not letting the healer to touch her princess , her response angered him more , he was about to shout on Sara but before that the kingdon's healer spoke "My Lord , can I ask about the ingredients of paste from this lady ?" She asked for his permission calmly and Shivay nodded , Sara calmly described about each and every ingredients she used and healer nodded positively .

"My king , the ingredients of paste are effective , it will take few days for wound to heal properly " Healer spoke in her low voice and Shivay nodded before passing an angry glare towards Sara who looked everywhere except him "These are few herbs , make princess have it , the effect of poision will start lessening soon" Healer passed few herbs towards Sara whom Sara accepts gladly , still looking down . With this healer took the permission to go and Shivay nodded , still glaring Sara angrily .

As soon as healer head out from Anika's chamber , Shivay forwarded his palm towards Sara "herb" he asked and Sara quickly placed herbs on his palm "Now Out" he screamed on her making her jump on her place .

"But My Lord...." Sara tried to explain the nakedness of princess under duvet but a glare from King Shivay was enough to shut her mouth

"Out  before I forget you are here from side of my would be Queen you lady" he spoke in high pitched tone , Sara once again was about to reply but Mala pulled her away with her muttering few incoherent curse to Sara , As soon as they both left his eyes softened when they fell on unconscious Anika , his heart clenched in his chest and he took seat beside Princess , he touched her forehead for checking her temperature and sighed as he remembered his fear when he didn't found her in his chamber .

"princess" King Shivay searched every corner of his chamber ,balcony and bath area with healer trailing behind him ,his mind clouded with many thought when he doesn't find her anywhere .

"PRINCESS" he called her loudly once again but didn't get any response , he was about to move out when his eyes fell on the blood on floor , there was drops of blood on the floor making way out from his chamber , he followed it and reached till her chamber.

" Can't you listen anyone for once " he scolded her unconscious self "you are in this condition in process of saving me ,You saved me again Princess , you are in this condition because of me" he whispered softly and caressed her hair "when i saw you fighting with seven men alone   without any fear ,I was sure about one thing that You are Perfect , Perfect to be Queen of Jhanshi , Your beauty was never my concern but here you are beautiful in your own ways Princess" he spoke softly before picking the glass of water from the side table and placing the herb inside her mouth ,he placed his one arm under her neck and made her gulp the herb in her unconscious state , He felt an unknown kind of emotion inside his chest when his arm came in contact with her bare shoulder , In past fifteen minutes he for the first time noticed the absence of cloth on her body , the duvet slides down a little bit giving him a proper view of her cleavage and before it can move a little more down , he held the duvet , pulled it upto her chest and pulled his arms away from her neck , his mind wandered and their fight captured his thought when he was completely mesmerized by her eyes and enticing beauty , his cheeks tinted little bit of pink remembering his act but quickly he pulled a stiff expression and stood up from his place .

He clapped his palms , Sara and Mala came inside the chamber running , he glared Sara who avoided his glare by looking here and there and muttered few incoherent curse for him under her breathe  "I will be back after 10 minutes" he spoke and left .

********