Money problems

It was soon that the long awaited school holidays had finally arrived! Y/n sighed in a huge relief and stepped out of Beacon, Ruby pounced on Y/n. She had already been reverted from being an 8 year old and he memory of being 'disastrously molested' according to Glynda. Y/n smiled and caught hold of her feet indicating it was gonna be a piggy back ride. Ruby giggled and ruffled Y/n's hair... And sniffed it, Y/n didn't know that of course so he just kept on walking.

" So... Where to?" Y/n asked Ruby.

Ruby grabbed 2 handfuls of Y/n's hair and, like the mouse in ratatouille began to guide Y/n.

Ruby: Ice cream! Lets go there!

Y/n: Haha! sure, let's go!

As the two were heading off towards the ice cream parlor Y/n felt another, much more heavier force, grab hold of his hand. Y/n turned over and saw the person in which he least expected to see: Yang! Her eyes were slightly grayish like at the end of the fight they both had. Somehow though... She looked twice as cute!

Yang: H-Hey Y/n... How are you?

Y/n: Ehhhhh!?

Ruby: Ehhhhhh!?

Blake: Ehhhhhhh!?

Weiss: Ehhhhhhhh!?

Y/n and ruby then stopped and turned towards Blake and Weiss

Y/n: Ehhhhh!?

Ruby: Ehhhhhh!?

"What!? We were just going towards the ice cream parlor!" Weiss shouted with her face going red.

"S-same here!" Blake defended while she herself was getting a red face.

"Y/n...You did not answer my question" Yang said.

"Ah! Yeah, uh, I'm g-good..." Y/n answered.

"Well, since we're all going to the ice cream parlor, Lets just head there together!" Blake suggested.

"Godd idea!!" Y/n

The girls glared daggers at each other as they made their way for the cafe, Yang decided to be... bold.

Throwing herself onto Y/n, she grabbed his arm and shoved it in between her...'assets'. Y/n took one look at where his arm and shot Yang a look.

Blake looked as though she wanted to jam her kantana(it's a kantana right?) into Yang's nape but she managed to contain her urges

Blake looked as though she wanted to jam her kantana(it's a kantana right?) into Yang's nape but she managed to contain her urges. Reaching the parlor Y/n set Ruby down and asked RWBY what they wanted to eat. Once they told him their orders he asked them to find a seating area for them to eat at. As the person before Y/n left happily, Y/n sauntered up to the cashier and told them their orders.

" Uh, sir may I have two vanilla along with two strawberries...And a Tuna flavored? " Y/n said to the cashier.

"Coming right up kid!" The man said before reaching for the ice cream.