The argument with god

It was 5:00 when Y/n woke up with the feeling of something underneath his bed

Y/n: What the....UUWWWAAAHHH!!

Velvet: Forgot about me so quickly darling? 

Y/n: m-maybe...?

Velvet pulls out her jacknife

Y/n: EEK!!

Velvet: So Y/n what has been going on in your life so far?

Velvet was lying down on Y/n's chest cutely as Y/n froze in fear

Y/n: U-U-U-U-Uh I a-a-am fine!!

Velvet: than what's all this about a 'test' or something? huh...darling?

Y/n: Uh well ,um thats....

Velvet: WHAT?

Y/n: GOTTA GO!!

Y/n quickly Booked it outta there and ran all the way to his training spot

Y/n: well I guess I can start doing this, 100 PUSH UPS! 100 SIT UPS! 100 JACKS!!!

(Timeskip 30 minutes)

Y/n: Well that didn't take long at all H-have I gotten stronger?!? THIS DESERVES A CELEBRATION!!

Y/n headed over to a nice, calming  patch of dirt with a majestic view of the ocean...

Y/n: Fuck.....

(Y/n talking)

Why has it gotta be this way god dammit...Why can't I just be normal for god sakes. WHY DON'T I HAVE A FREAKING SEMBLANCE OR AURA YOU USELESS FUCKING GOD UP THERE...

FUCK YOUUU!!!!!!

???: So you blame me?

Y/n: Huh?

???: Oh so very stereotypical...blaming the heavens for the things YOU have done

Y/n: HOW DID I GET ANY FAULT IN THIS MATTER!?!

???: YOU WERE BEING DISOBEDIENT! 

Y/n: H-how?! I don't know what the shit you're talking about!

???: You and your fucking hope...

Y/n: !?

???: YOU AND YOUR STUPID HOPE FOR A BETTER LIFE!!

Y/n: SO THAT'S IT!? THAT'S WHY YOU GAVE ME A SHITTY LIFE?! BECAUSE I WANTED A BETTER ONE!?!!

???: Haven't you EVER thought about it? You always had food on your table, clothes on your back and a roof over your head! YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCK!!

Y/n: YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST PERSON I HAVE EVER FREAKING MET IN MY LIFE!!

???: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!?

Y/n: A CHILD IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE MORE THAN JUST....JUST THE BASIC NEEDS OF SURVIVAL THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE LOVE...to be loved...and I understand that pain more than anyone else.

???: AS IF! I GO THROU........GH ALOT A-ASWELL!!!

Y/n: BULLSHIT!!

???: FuCK yoU!!!!!

God floated back up to the heavens with salt dripping from her spores

???: GRRRR.....

???2: What happened out there?

???: sHUt uP, I AM NOT IN THE MOOD TO TALK!!

???2: Interesting ,is he not?

???: A bit...

???2: Who would've thought all the stress and anger of a single god would amount a hopeful child....

And that's Y/n

________________________________________________________________________________

Jackolops: LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!

SO THE CHARECTERISTICS FOR 'ZOMBIE BOY' HAVE BEEEEENNNNNNN DDDEEECIDED!!!!

HERE THEY ARE:

@Belzybob300 for a harem, (he never specified though so you can specify if you want!)

@Jackolops (me) I did this because no one answered the question! So it will be in an SCP foundation like area! where our mc is a lab rat!

@Belzybob300 and @SebiPL for the name! which is....Zack Foster!!!

@Dabmastero1234 for how strong the character will be!!

@Doomguy777 For his personality!!

@Doomguy777 and @Belzybob300 for goals

@SebiPL for The appearances! (change if want in your brain)

@Eolisjfc95 for desire!!

Not many people answered

and just for fun, @Joseph-the-Joestar because he loves JOJO a wee bit too much, so pay for his medical fees please! (geddit?)