Yellow's second semblance

Y/n ran as fast as he could and in approximately 12 seconds he reached their dorm, he was holding a water bottle and a cracker. He hastily knocked on the door and was almost instantaneously greeted with the door blasting through, Y/n slammed on the wall. Getting up, he took a few steps into the room and immediately began to cough rapidly he covered his mouth.

"Thank god it was yang... I knew she would do this shit..." Y/n thought.

Looking around the room he spotted something he definitely did not expect at all, Blake was slouched on the wall with her eyes closed and blackish markings on her face on her face and body. Y/n carried her princess style out of there, his expression darkened, he didn't expect YANG to do this kind of bull crap. She always seemed to keep her friends safe and sound, he even saw her fight bullies. But this crap is something new, of course he was an exception to her free protection...But this is Blake, she sleeps in the same room with Yang for gods sake! Snatching his water bottle he drenched it in a cloth and covered Blake's mouth, he grabbed her scroll and rang up the nurse once again.

The nurse comes running in.

"Again, is this another rape-" The nurse began but fell silent.

Y/n looked at her, he was crying. The nurse looks at him then glanced back down at her new patient's burn marks before looking back up at him. 

"There's a couple of hints of an aura on the marks" The nurse told Y/n.

Y/n, still sniffling, walked into the room again before stopping once again.

"Thank you Miss, I'll be sure to repay you..." He thanked the nurse.

"Go get her, kid," The nurse encouraged.

Y/n ran into the room taking on the smoke and other gases while the nurse stared after him with a look of awe on her face.

'That boy is gonna go far, trust me.' 

POV switches to Weiss

Yang's gone crazy, She's destroyed almost half the hill while waiting for Y/n, I wonder what happened to Blake... Yang told me to leave her or she'll pummel me, why did she hate Y/n ever since they took him in... So many questions yet to be answered, she's still going on and on about how Y/n is destroying her and Ruby's life. 

There was a race of dust rushing over to us in the distance I don't really know what it is but for some reason Yang went complete berserk mode and literally boosted towards it in a high speed, it was beginning to look like Glidedguy versus Oxob fight scene. Looking closely it seemed to be something black but its now taking shape into a human and it-... IS THAT Y/N!?

POV switches over to 3rd person

Y/n and Yang jumped at each other, fists outstretched and anger in their minds, they slammed their fists directly into each other causing a direct shock wave, Yang's ember cilicia exploded Y/n off however as that happened Yang flew off also with equal strength she just didn't take blast damage. They quickly got up and ran at each other fists once again, however this time Y/n dodged Yang's punch and tackled her down

"WHY!? WHY MUST YOU MAKE MY LIFE SO DAMN MISERABLE BITCH??!!" Y/n demanded while looking a her angry face.

Yang stopped struggling and looked at Y/n straight in his eyes.

"why...? YOU? WANT TO KNOW WHY I HATE YOUR VERY BEING ON THIS SHITTY PLANET!!?? EVER SINCE YOU EVEN STEPPED FOOT INTO OUR HOUSE YOU BEGAN TO WORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING!!! YOU BEAT DOWN PEOPLE WHO FOUGHT WITH RUBY OR ME BUT WE WANTED TO DO IT OURSELVES!! YOU STRIPPED AWAY OUR FREEDOM Y/n!!" Yang screamed out in Y/n's direction. 

Y/n was bewildered at what a....STUPID REASON THAT SHIT WAS! Y/n grasped Yang's head and slammed her into the ground before him 

"IF YOU THINK IM GONNA ACCEPT THAT STUPID ASS REASON, YOU DEAD WRONG!!!" Y/n shouted in anger.

Yang remained motionless, however inside, her raging desire to kill, to destroy Y/n grew and grew at a rapid pace without any intentions of stopping. 

A few seconds passed and Yang was still motionless so Y/n had assumed she passed out or something... But there was a sudden violent shake in the ground below them as Yang slowly rose from the musty ground, Y/n charged towards Yang but was interrupted as a gigantic volcano slowly rose from the ground, it was carrying Y/n and Yang with it Yang looked directly at Y/n, she had features he had never seen before her eyes were a deep maroon along with her hair which was now literally on fire. She watched with anger as Y/n stumbled around the rim of volcano. 

Yang: THIS IS ALL THE HATE I HAVE FOR YOU Y/N! WHATEVER HAPPENS... ITS ON YOU!!!!

Y/n noticed that Yang's feet were rooted to the volcano, before he could act however the volcano erupted into a fiery corruption with molten rock flying around the place at a high speed. Y/n watched as one approached Weiss at a speed he knew it would be hard for her to maneuver from. Weiss covered her self with an ice like covering a the last minute. Yang saw Y/n jump off with his fist ready to hit something  but she assumed that he was just getting scared and decided to flee. 

YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER!!!!" Y/n exclaimed as his fist collided with the rock and it was flung off into the forest.

Weiss heard his shout.

Y/n turned around to see a gigantic half molten rock heading straight towards the school at a rapid pace, without hesitation Y/n ran up the volcano and with a tremendous force and stress placed on his legs he leaped towards the rock with a fist ready once again to punch it and in only a matter of mere seconds the rock was sent flying like a football across the whole volcano. Y/n began to make a dash towards yang at full speed. Once there he grabbed his conveniently placed water bottle and emptied it on her in an attempt to extinguish her flames. His tactic worked. The volcano came down back to earth slowly and Yang was no longer attached to it anymore, it was as though there was no volcano to begin with. 

Y/n got up, his knuckles burning and slightly blackened. He was met with a straight kick to the face along with his collar being grabbed, he growled and slapped Yang off him as the underside of his hand was slightly burnt. Yang fell beside him but her eyes remained orange-lilac. Y/n got up and turned away from Yang.

"Are you happy with your self?" he asked her.

"I'm on top of the fucking world asshole!" She answered back with a hint of rudeness in her voice. 

"Sure, you definitely love putting your friends and family at death's doorstep."

"What do you mean! I bet your lying again!"

"Look at that ice capsule over there, Weiss is inside that, why did you bring her out here is beyond me, but when you made that volcano 2 molten rocks almost hit Weiss and Beacon. You left Blake at your dorm and she early die by the lack of oxygen in that shithole, and you wanted to take Ruby away from someone she wants to stay with: me."

"I HIGHLY doubt that she would actually want to stay with you," 

"The instead of answering that, how about the other 3, you nearly killed 2 of your own friends and destroyed the school!!"

Yang fell silent

Y/n stared at her with a disapproving look and got up.

"If... You can change yourself..."

Yang looked up at Y/n with her eyes glowing.

"I'll forgive you" Y/n gave her a look of happiness.

Yang's eyes began to turn whitish slowly while she gave Y/n a continuous determined smile, Y/n took note of this.

And just like that: another lover has been made!

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

I see you liked this chapter! tell me your thoughts or whichever!

But I'm here to say that I'll stop updating this story for a bit(like 3 or 4 days).

I'll be working on my OTHER story which is called:

Scp's troublesome monsters (scp Harem)

female scp's!

Y/n Rose!

and a couple of female guards!

Along with a possibly heart-wrenching harem!!