•bow tie•

I wake up in a happy mood, I don't think I've felt any better. "Im getting married" I smile to myself "I'm getting married" the butterflies hit me.

I get out of bed and walk out to find everyone awake, people eating and chatting everywhere.

"Oh she's up!" Amber shrieks and all attention goes to me "the camera men are here"

"Camera men?"

"Shank's mom wants to film the wedding and a montage" she smiles "go shower" she says and I leave.

After a hot shower I've released all my stress and worries. I'm getting married. I get out to find people in my room, I look at Amber and she hands me some white lingerie.

I take it form her and go back into the bathroom, I put it on and look at myself. Angry butterflies flap around my belly making me feel nauseous.

I rush to the toilet and put the seat up and start vomiting. Amber comes in and holds my hair up, when I think it's over more comes out.

"Are you pregnant?" She asks and I shake my head "I'm just nervous" I tell her. She leaves me for a second but I hear what she says in the other room.

"Someone get me a pregnancy test" she says "you! What are you doing?" When the person doesn't reply she say "get me a pregnancy test"

"I'm not pregnant" I tell her as she gets back in. "Here" she hands me a white robe to put on.

I brush my teeth again and look at myself one last time before I put the robe on. I come out and sit in my makeup chair.

I get some food in my system making me feel better. A woman does my hair pulling it up into a high ponytail, she then gets son extensions and does beautiful knots.

She gels my hair and then puts hair stray on, just as we finish someone comes in looking for Amber. Amber comes signaling me to the bathroom.

I go in with her and pee on the stick, the time slows down as we wait for the results. My heart ponds in my chest thinking of Shanks reaction. Does he even want kids? I never asked!

Ambers phone beeps and she picks it up "negative" she says and weight lifts off my shoulders.

I get back to my chair and it's makeup time. I feel brushes and wet beauty blenders on my skin until it finally stops. I open my eyes and look at myself, I look-wow, I smile.

The camera man is still filming and I look over to see the girls makeup and hair is also finished. The man asks for us to pose in our robes and finished looks and we do.

I wait as Amber gets in her dress and then she comes and helps me. I don't wear heels, I don't want to be uncomfortable on my wedding day.

When the dress is on, Amber puts diamond earrings and a necklace on me

When the dress is on, Amber puts diamond earrings and a necklace on me. She looks at me through the mirror. "Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry" she bats her eyes.

I look flawless, perfect if you would. I put on my crown and then my vail. I walk out and then camera man the one taking pictures and filming, lenses follow me as I walk out.

We line up ready for the pictures and they take them. I start to tear up when it really hits me this time, I'm getting married.

9:00am rolls around and we start to get into the limo, I have to be there at 9:30 but the church is twenty minutes away. The closer we get the more nervous I become.

I feel like throwing up again but don't. When we get to the church Liam leads me to the back of the church with the girls, I walk into an empty room.

"Boss' not here yet" he announces and my heart sinks.

"What?" I ask "you have got to be kidding me" I start to paste back and forth.

I paste for about twenty minutes and then Liam comes back in "he's here!" He says and the girls stand one by one ready to leave.

Music starts to play and I put my vail over my face and Liam comes back in "don't tell me it wasn't him" I say duly.

"No it's him, he wants to talk to you" he says " please close your eyes" he says and I close my eyes "are they closed?"

"Yes" I say.

"I wouldn't be able to tell" he says and I hear a second pair on feet walk in "she's across the room sir" Liam says and doesn't leave.

"Your late" I tell Shank "you said you'll be here, kinda pictured you on time"

"I'm sorry" he apologize.

"Do you have a tie on?" I ask him and get silence "there's a bow tie in the bag" I tell Liam and I hear him ruffle through. "Are you in white?"

"Top half" he says.

"Okay" I nod and we go silent "I love you"

"I love you" he says and I hear him leave. I open my eyes and he's gone, I sigh in relief of hearing at least his voice. Okay, this is it.