•mine•

I wake up with warm comfy covers over me and absorb it before getting up to shower. I take a shower and look in the wardrobe.

I look around and then find a draw full of lingerie...interesting. I pick a black on then put a shirt over it. I put light blue jeans on and wear my own shoes.

I nock comes at the door then Shank opens it letting himself in. He's yet again in all black.

"I want to show you something" he says and I follow him out.

We go into the elevator and then go in another apartment. This one's filled with different computer, a different person is at each desk top.

"Out" he commands and I watch every get up with no questions asked. He goes to a computer and taps something in.

I keep looking around trying to absorb things. How much does all this cost? I turn to see Shank still clicking, I go up to him and watch.

"We've been keeping an eye on you" he says and a video tape of me comes up, this is the first night at the house "first thing I noticed is your very loyal" he steps back.

I watch myself help Amber our when she got beat the first day "you always have a plan" he say and another clip of me shows up.

This is me teaching Amber some skills "smart" he says and me stuffing clothes in the mattress shows.

"Caring" he says and I watch myself take Ambers make up off.

"So that's what the camera are for" I say.

"It's took 4 nights of torture for you to loose it" he pauses "patience"

"I still don't get why I'm here" I tell him.

"Just be great full you are" he says.

" I wanna see Amber" I tell him.

"What's the history between you guys?"

"What's the history behind the name Shank?" I ask him and he walks out, I follow him and we take the elevator down.

I get in his car and he drives us to the hospital. We ask for Ambers room number and go find it. I stay in front of Shank the whole time.

When we find it we find Amber in the bed. The Liam guy is sitting in a chair reading something. We walk in and he stand up as the sight of Shank.

Amber turns and smiles when she sees me "Hey" I say and stand by her bed "How's the leg?"

"It's gonna heal" she moves up and I get on the bed with her, she puts her arms around and and hugs me.

I fall asleep in her arms. Not long after I feel someone nudge me a wake and I get up "You have work" Shank says and I look up to see Amber sleeping.

I slowly get down and leave with him. He opens the car door for me and I'm a little surprised. I get in and my smile doesn't fade away.

He gets in and starts his car, he puts his hand on my thigh and tightens his grip gently. I bite my bottom lip trying to disguise my smile.

His hand slowly goes back and forth my thigh until we get there. I get out and go back stage to get ready.

When called I go on the pole and do a different dance routine. After my spot light goes off I get off stage and go to the back.

Chandler tells me that I have to go to the dance room because someone has booked me. I wonder how Shank will react when he finds out.

I go into the dim room with red lighting and get ready for the costumer. He walks in and I recognize him all to well. Shank.

He checks me out starting from my legs and then our eyes meet. He steps forward and I watch him get closer.

"I want to take you out" he says when he's close enough.

"I can't...I'm busy" I say making him smile.

"I want to know you" he says and moves his gaze form my lips to my eyes "everything about you"

"I-I'm not put out to be a gang leaders girlfriend" I lick my lips.

"Your adequate" he pauses "I don't ask twice so be mine or don't"

"No" I tell him.

"Be mine Cassidy" he says and I feel his hands on my waist.

"I thought you don't ask twice"

"You drive me crazy shawty" a deep chuckle escapes him him.

"Only if you open up to me" I tell him and he nods. He tilts my head up then kisses me, I put my hand on his belt pulling him closer.

He pick my up with one arms and then we back back up onto a wall. His body press against and I kiss him harder.

He puts both hands on my ass and I warp my arms around his neck. We move to the chair we were on before and I sit on him.

He rocks me back on him and then start to kiss my neck. His kisses are slow and gently exciting me even more.

I feel his hands make their way up my thigh and I tense up, his eyes open and I do the same "Too fast?" He asks and I nod.