Chapter 76

The two men rushed to the direction of the Qingxu Jianzong.

At night, the two found a soft grass in the woods to rest for a while. Jun Yanzhi put on his clothes and sat down quietly and elegantly. However, when he saw the words and sullen his head and did not speak, he seemed to have a lot of thoughts, and he casually asked: "Looking at your head and not thinking, what are you thinking?"

Wen Jing looked up at him: "No... Jun brother, you heard that I am a stranger from other generations, and I know that I have read a book like "The Robbery of All Lives". Why don't you care?"

Jun Yanzhi has been indulging for a long time: "Do you remember the time when the big turtle died and resurrected?"

"Remember." Just because the big turtle died, the two talents broke, and he would almost force the monarchy to die. How can he not remember?

"Do you know that the method of resurrection and death does not exist in the spiritual world?"

Wen Jing: "Does not exist?"

"The immortal monk has only one purpose in this life, that is, to discover the secret of life and death, and thus to live forever. Therefore, the technique of resurrection is to go against the sky, even in the upper spirit world."

"What happened to the big turtle? At that time, not only did people smell it, but even the master and the two brothers saw it with their own eyes. The big turtle was accidentally killed when he was mad by Master."

"There is only one kind of person who knows how to die and resurrect."

"who?"

Jun Yan's faint look at him: "True fairy."

"...Is it true?" Wen Jing whispered repeatedly, and some of them were embarrassed. "Do you mean that the ferry has been repaired and the true immortals of the heavens?"

Jun Yan turned his head and didn't look at him, but his voice was a bit low and dumb: "If there is a true fairy to lead you to soar, would you like to follow him?"

"Who is the real fairy?"

The tone of Jun Yan is a bit bad: "Who do you really care about? What do you really want to follow him?"

Wen Jing is dumb: "What kind of friendship does Zhen Xian have with me, why should I take it with me?"

Seeing Jun Yan's face was greener, and a few blue veins on the temple were slightly exposed. Wen Jing quickly said: "I don't go anywhere, I am curious to ask."

Jun Yanzhi slowly said: "You were a duckweed for a short time before, I am afraid that it is not your original body. After you came to the lower spirit world, the body has had discomfort, leaving the soul?"

"No."

"I guess that "The Robbery of All Lives" is not afraid of the novel you are talking about, but the book of heaven that you want to cover."

Wen Jing only felt that a single shell exploded in his mind, and he was confused by his cognition for more than a decade: "Tianshu?"

"Exposing the future, you can't fully elaborate the book." The voice of Jun Yanzhi sighed down and sighed softly. "Maybe you are the person who cultivated the real world. He was exiled to the secular world for some reason. Someone wants to pick you up." come back."

Wen Jing was completely confused: "In this case, let me see what the narrative book does? To make me misunderstand you is a good person?"

Jun Yan's head, slowly said: "You still don't understand? Everything is for you to kill me."