Chapter 60

Wen Jing does not know what relationship he has with Jun Yan.

The whole thing seems to be very problematic. Jun Yanzhi still doesn't tell him a word, let him guess and guess, like falling into the fog.

Even if he kissed him for so long last night, he still did not mention Master's business.

The fly of Jun Yan was a few feet away, and the back of the green shirt moved in the wind, and there was no sign of looking back at him. Wen Jing looked up and looked down at the vague sentence:

"Globe."

After eating, I wiped my mouth away, and I didn't have a bit of confession.

Jun Yan, who flew in front, suddenly slowed down, slowly flew, and left behind Wenjing without leaving any traces. Wen Jing did not look at him. He did not speak or did not have extra movements. It seemed that he did not notice the existence of Wen Jing, and Gao Xiaogao, who was not far away, talked about it.

Wen Jing muttered again in his heart: git.

Jun Yan said gently: "I have heard that the Seven Swordsmanship of the high school brothers are unparalleled in the world, and they are required to teach."

Gao Xiao smiled and said: "I am lazy, the qualifications are general, there are many common customs, and the sword is not diligent. It is not as good as your brother, and I practiced swords in the courtyard so late last night."

Wen Jing said a bit slyly: "I couldn't sleep last night."

He Ling snorted: "There is a lot of trouble, naturally can't sleep."

Wen Jing red-faced, and could not find a rebuttal, bowed his head and did not speak.

Liu Yanmo whispered in the ear of Jun Yan: "After you went back to the room one night earlier, he was restless and old, and he was always facing your room. The stupid boy is stupid, and he is very upset about you. Jun's brother's long, 'Jun's brother' is short and can't wait to follow you every day. If he does something wrong, you should bear more points, don't blame him."

Jun Yan looked at Wen Jing, gentle and authentic: "Thank you Master, I like him too late."

Liu Yan was thinking about it and gently pumped his mouth. "That's good."

The ancient mirror school is the closest and most popular martial art from the Qingxu Jianzong. In the evening, eight people finally arrived.

The ancient mirrors are in a valley, quiet and secret. There are many rivers, nine bends and eighteen bends, stretching hundreds of miles, connecting seven or eighty lakes, like the pearls in the green field. When it is clear and windless, the lake is as elegant and peaceful as an old mirror, so the ancient mirror school gets its name.

It is winter, the valley is desolate, the lake is frozen, the dead wood is mixed with the white snow covering the valley, but there is no snowy mountain and the endless winter color. It is the quietest and lonely time of the year.

The disciples waiting at the entrance to the valley took several people in.

The leading disciple smiled and said: "I don't know which one is Lu Jing, the road monk?"

Wen Jing's heart sank and he said: "It's me."

This time he came to recognize the relatives of Lushan, and he almost forgot to mention it.

The disciple was busy: "The elders of the road asked the monks to go to see him tomorrow morning, and by the way, take the tokens of the road family."

Wen Jing had to promise: "Know it."

Jun Yanzhi inadvertently asked: "Is the road elder now busy?"