Chapter 27: Wait for you to grow up

After all, He Ling pulled Ji Keqing ashore.

The season can be sunny, but now it is ugly in front of the three male disciples of Hui Shifeng. His face is a bit ugly, and he is cold and cold, and he is lucky to dry his clothes.

He Ling looked around and saw three faces facing the mountain, one side is a deep forest, a deep pool in front of it, the pool is watery, and it is yellow-green in the sunlight. He frowned. "Where is this?"

"do not know--"

At this moment, something in the water suddenly swam, giving off a faint yellow light.

He Ling's fist slammed, and the chilly voice was so excited: "Fengjian fish?"

Ji Keqing heard the words and immediately jumped over.

There is a kind of wind sword fish in Bafeng Cliff. If there are hundreds or even thousands of years old, the body will emit a yellowish glow. The wind swordfish swims in the water at an extremely fast speed and is difficult to capture, but it is an extremely rare spiritual product.

The wind swordfish is hard to find, and it is even rarer to shine. It has only been heard by people for hundreds of years and has never been seen before.

He Ling did not say a word, staring at the lake.

Wenjing touched his nose and whispered to Jun Yan: "The second brother is interested in this fish, let's go and sit next to it."

"...just fine."

Wen Jing and Jun Yan are on a huge stone. The sun was warm, and the younger cheeks were full of smiles. He took a white Shuguo from the storage bag and handed it to him with his sleeves: "Brothers eat."

The throat of Jun Yanzhi moved: "... um."

The thin hair of the boy floated in the wind, licking his face and itching in his heart.

The two sat quietly, and Jun Yan's eyes squinted at the sleek side of the boy, leaning his shoulders against Wen Jing's body.

In a few moments, the lake gradually changed into blue-green. He Ling suddenly plunged into the lake with a fierce spurt, splashing a small splash of water. The figure was like a fishing beast.

Wen Jing slightly stayed: "The second brother used four winds to force the swordfish out of the water. Why bother to fish like a bear? The speed of the swordfish is not the same as the general base."

Jun Yanzhi said indiscreetly: "He Ling wants to practice the head and speed, and the fish is still second."

The swordfish in the water is also clever, and when someone looks at it, it flies more quickly. Its body was slippery, and He Ling's hand touched its skin, but he couldn't help but was struggling to escape.

He Ling snorted, and the sword sword fish was stronger, step by step. The fish lived in the Eight Winds Cliffs from an early age. I don't know the world is sinister. There are few people playing with it. At this moment, I only have a playmate, excitedly swimming in the water, and occasionally teasing He Ling.

Wen Jing slightly opened his mouth and couldn't close it.

The character of the second brother and the fish is really... unpredictable...

The wind swordfish dangled in the water, splashing its tail with a splash of water, and slightly revealing the head of the fish, which looks like a provocation.

He Ling's eyebrows wrinkled, no movement, but when the fish was the most arrogant, suddenly leaped and rushed down!

This jump is the limit of his life, the wind sword fish panic, suddenly fell into the water.