Chapter 38

Zhu Xi's eyes swept through Jun Yanzhi, and his words and deeds were the same as usual: "Please."

Wen Jing looked at Jun Yanzhi and carefully took the admiration in his eyes.

The thoughts of Jun Yanzhi are all in the "Hundred Thousand Souls", and they are not noticed. They faintly sighed with Wen Jing, and their clothes fluttered, and they went with Zhu Xi.

Zhu Xi was dressed in black and looked expressionless. He asked: "Is it true that the disciple of Fang Caihong Xiufeng was difficult for you?"

"Thank you, Master Zhu's thoughts, I have never been troubled."

"That's good."

As a disciple of the patriarch, Zhu Xi's words and deeds can be summed up in the words "Small and cautious". He is the root of the soil and water, and his qualifications are medium to high. Fortunately, he has received the careful attention of the priests. When he is less than 60 years old, he will enter the middle of the foundation. More than 140 disciples of Yu Rongfeng were taken care of by more than twenty Zhuji disciples. Therefore, Zhu Xi ignored Yu Rongfeng's customs and followed him.

There is such a kind of person in the world, the things in the world are done properly, nuanced, and there are not many words. They never bully people, pull people when they can, never fall into the stone, do not swear, and provoke trouble.

Zhu Xi is such a person.

Although Jun Yanzhi appreciates him, he has no intention of making friends, and he has nothing to do with him. He went to the Qing Dynasty Hall one by one.

There was a voice of discussion in the apse, but it was calm, and the peaks of the people looked at the man from the front hall in unison.

Jun Yanzhi did not panic, his eyes swept over Lu Yunzhuo lying on the ground, and bowed his head: "Huishifeng Junyan waits for the lord to order."

Everyone looked down and saw that the men's green shirts were whitened, slender and long, and they were covered with blue ribbons and fell to the shoulders. They were extremely elegant in black long hair.

A faint scent of vegetation spreads across the nose, if nothing happens.

Zhu Xi stood quietly behind the seat.

The mountain of Lushan scorned the beard and looked at him for a while, slowly saying: "Go up and absorb the aura in this stone." He said that he took out a light blue stone.

Jun Yanzhi's slight hesitation seems to have an incomprehensible color, but he did not ask for an exit. He took a step and placed his hand on the stone and closed his eyes.

The aura inside Lingshi immediately poured out and rushed into the body. After a short while, the aura is dived, and the Lingshi becomes dull.

Lushan's eyes are deep and silent: "What kind of root do you have?"

Jun Yanzhi endured the aura of the body, respectfully said: "Golden wood double root."

The mountain of Lushan was indulged for a long while, and said to the table: "I only measured his Mulingen. Can the Zongzhu be interested in measuring his Jinlingen?"

When the roots are measured, the roots can only detect the roots of the roots, the roots of the single roots are the roots of the gods, the roots of the double roots are the roots of the true spirits, and so on. If you want to measure the degree of richness, you need to lose the top grade.

The top grade Lingshi is expensive and rare. The mountain of the road is measured by a top grade wood stone. The root of the tree is measured. Now if you want to measure his Jinlingen, you will need to consume the top grade.