Chapter : 26

Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (26)

   Five years later.

    Yuntian Hotel.

    Cheng Yan was wearing a mask, only showing a pair of dark and bright eyes, sitting on the sofa in the hotel lobby, pretending to be playing with a mobile phone, but from time to time she glanced over to the elevator, as if waiting for someone.

    At that time, she went to the UK smoothly, entered a university, chose a relaxed and fun major, go to school, party, travel, play, sit in peace, and waited for the female lead to usher towards her happy ending with the male lead in five years.

    Year after year passed, playing and having fun, eating and drinking, and soon ushered in the fifth year, when she thought she was about to hear the prompt of the wonderful task completion, the system issued a harsh alarm sound, telling her, the progress of the romance line of the male and the female lead is ... zero? ! ! !

    It felt like a flash of lightning, going from heaven to hell at that moment.

    Five years, not five months, five days, five hours, five minutes! Not to mention having a relationship, it is enough to have a baby and raising a baby. The male lead has so much time that he can't even manage a female lead?

    Unless, he did not want to fuck her at all!!

    What about a good stand-in? Does he hate her so much that he disdains even having a substitute of her?

    "Why did not you tell me?" She was not just calm, "it's only three months away from the big finale! 3 Months! Do you want me to just take a knife and forced them to love each other?"

    Pit father system has no Human nature, so he can't understand the host's anxiety: ......

    Cheng Yan took a deep breath, held back and did not scold it, because even if she scolded it, it didn't understand at all!

    System don'tt have general knowledge of the people emotions!

    Therefore, she can only pack up her bags and roll back to the country.

    Now, the reason why she will appear in this hotel is also to pull the red line for the male and female leads. Since she can't go to the end by herself, she has to intervene to help them.

    Using the advantages of knowing the plot in the book, even if the plot has changed too much, she can still speculate that just tonight, in this hotel, the actress of the 18th line actress will accompany investors, directors, etc. When people eat together, she is going to act in a traversing online drama that will be popular.

    She also deliberately asked, this plot has not changed, according to the development of the plot, the heroine will be drugged by the agent to please investors, and therefore was rescued by the male partner Jiang Yi, but the heroine in the book has rolled sheets with the male lead as a stand-in for several years. The male lead has some feelings after using her as a stans-in for years, so the brokers and investors have been miserable by the male lead.

    Of course, the original heroine should have been some popular actress at this time. The reason why she would participate in this online drama is because she wants to act on her own strength, and does not want to rely on the help of the male lead, but the male lead and second male match Qin Xiu , Jiang Yi and others are still helping her secretly, otherwise she will not be clean herself, she is simple and kind, but she is getting more and more popular.