Chapter : 4

4. Fascinating fake money in the giants (4)

The next day, the headline on the school forum was:"Puppy love of goddess exposed" Suddenly the post became hot, and it became popular on the homepage, and there were tens of thousands of comments within a few hours.

There is no text description after clicking the post, only the photo of a couple's back view.

Even if you can't see their face, it is enough to make people guess who the girl is in the photo. The title made it already clear. Everyone knows that only Cheng Yan is sought after by the boys because of her godlike beauty and personality.

On the surface, there are no girls who are hostile to Cheng Yan, but there are not a few people who secretly hate her or being jealous of her, including those boys who like her but can't get her.

Therefore, the comments in the anonymous forum became so smoggy and malicious that they almost froze the screen.

"Some people just look at purity on the face of their goddess, but they don't know how chaotic their private life is."

"She knows to seduce boys at school, and looks pretty innocent, I hate her the most. "

" So ... I was rejected not because she didn't like me, but because of that boy? "

" Well, I have also been rejected, so ... who the fuck is that boy? "

As soon as Cheng Yan arrived at the school, Lin Jiaoran informed her about the events on the forum. When she finished informing, Lin Jiaoran said with a worried face, "Yan Yan, is this person really you? Who is the boy carrying your, you don't even tell friends when you're in love? "

Cheng Yan glanced at Lin Jiaoran lightly.

Lin Huan looked a little uncomfortable by her: "Why do you look at me like this?"

Cheng Yan didn't speak.

Such a storyline also happened in the original book, but it was earlier. The intimate photo of white moonlight and male lead was also posted on the forum by Lin Jiaoran. In that photo, Qi Ze was exposed, since then, he had become the object of isolation, hostility, and insult in the whole school. After the college entrance examination, the male lead restored the identity of young master Cheng, and those people personally came to apologize.

This plot is not necessary to maintain, so she has tried her best to avoid the plot, but did not expect to be still hit by Lin Jiaoran.

What can she do to change Qi Ze's fate of being bullied?

"Xiaoyan!" An angry voice came from not far away.

She turned her head and saw Wei Yang's anxious and angry face.

He walked in front of her, suppressing his emotions, resting his hands on the desk and looking down at her: "I know the person in the photo is you! You invited me yesterday just to see him? Did you know I was waiting for how many hours for you? Who is that guy? "

Cheng Yan said calmly," You crumpled my book. "

" Tell me!" He seemed to be irritated by her expression, Wei Yang's voice was raised," Who is that boy?? "

He shouted and the whole class was quiet, and the other students didn't dare to go out. They seemed to be afraid of making the school bully take his anger on them.

Cheng Yan still looked calm: "It has nothing to do with you."

The classmates were scared to see Wei Yang's face. Cheng Yan was completely testing on the edge of danger.