Chapter : 23

The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (Twenty-Three)

Qi Ze pulled her upstairs and stood at the door of a hotel room.

He took out the room card and opened the door. Cheng Yan glanced at him, and her feet moved quietly half an inch tentatively. Seeing that he pushed the door open and walked in, she immediately turned around and wanted to run.

Then, Qi Ze hooked her waist with his long arm and brought her into the room. A twist, he pressed her against the door, and the door made a crisp sound of locking.

The curtains in the room were pulled, the light was dim, and the air smelled of freshener.

He pressed her, his body was hot, his face caging the darkness was depressed, and a pair of dark eyes stared at her, looking like a dangerous and brutal wolf.

She was wearing a long skirt with bare shoulders and ankles, a white colour skirt, and a gemstone necklace. He couldn't help thinking about the scenery under the neckline, a light pink ribbon was tied around her waist, and the strap was flowing on her waist. It make her look more delicate and beautiful, the neck is long and the collarbone is soft. Looking at the pure white face, it is a bit cold and looked like a noble who was thousand miles away from worldly affairs.

Qi Ze didn't say a word. He lowered his head and began to kiss her. His lips were also hot and soft, they fell on  her skin like a fire.

Cheng Yan had his arms around her waist, and her legs were pinched by his legs. She slaps him angrily, her breath was agitated slightly: "How can you do this to me! Qi Ze! Are you crazy?"

Her nails cut through the corners of his lips, and blood drops leaked out. He was beaten on the side of his face, his expression hidden in the darkness. He slowly looked at her, his eyes were unfathomable and his tongue was very sharp slowly licking the blood from the corners of his lips, the movement seemed a bit dangerous and embarrassing.

He breathed lightly, his breath was also hot, leaned closer to her, held her chin, raised her face, his lips were almost touching against her lips, and the air flow was crisp and numb. He seemed very forbearing and scary: "Why not? When you kissed me and hugged me, was my rejection useful? Besides ... I didn't plan to do anything today, it's you who is forcing me!"

His hand slipped to her smooth back, and the slider of the zipper was pulled by him.

He stared at her deeply, without movement.

Cheng Yan just felt like her heart was being pulled. She glared at him with a bit of fear in her clear eyes: "When did I force you? It turns out that you are such a shameless person! If you dare ... I will hate you! "

" Try it ... "His eyes looked at her, pulling the zipper down, sliding down a little, the sound made was clear and ambiguous in silence, and his voice was low," If I dare, how will you hate me?"

He smiled. "Hate doesn't matter, anyways you don't admit that you love me."

The skirt worn on her body is getting looser and it is worrying that it will fall at any time. Cheng Yan face turned white, her long eyelashes trembled and the eyes exposed under dim light made her seem somewhat fragile, she hold his shirt collar, said with her soft voice: " Qi Ze, you do not do this, and we need to talk. You don't be like this, i will be afraid."

Qi Ze looked at her with hot and deep eyes, held her hand, his voice was dumb," You are like this, ... even a saint can't stand it! "

A slight sound came when the zipper was pulled to the end.