Chapter : 22

The Fascinating Fake Thousands of Money in the Giants (22)

It may be that she drank frozen juice last night. The original owner's body was fragile and could not stand cold. When she got up the next day, she was a bit weak. When she looked in the mirror, she was startled by her pale face.

So she lay back on the bed and wanted to sleep a little longer.

When Aunt Fang came to invite her downstairs for breakfast, she said that she was not hungry and didn't want to eat. Aunt Fang saw that her face was not good, and she was laying softly in the quilt, so she turned and went out.

When Cheng Yan fell asleep, she felt as if a cold hand was stuck on her forehead, and someone seemed to be sitting beside her.

When she woke up, it was already noon. She sat up, the sun was shining brightly out the window, the wind blew a pale green screen, and the light and shadow fluctuated like water.

She was alone in the room.

Cheng Yan touched her forehead and was a little cyanotic.

Aunt Fang came in with lunch and said with a smile: "Miss is awake? I cooked hot porridge for you. You have a cold. You have to eat lighter, but fortunately you have no fever, or you have to go to the hospital."

Cheng Yan couldn't help asking: "Aunt Fang, were you in the room before?"

Aunt Fang wanted to deny it subconsciously, but remembered the indifferent voice of the teenager, she said with a vague smile, "Yes, miss, come on drink porridge, and then take medicine. "

Cheng Yan looked at her thoughtfully, but did not speak.

----------

Cheng Xiangyang stayed outside for whole night and did not return, and even Jiang Wangzie went shopping at noon and didn't return and Cheng Feng also went out the door early in the morning, so at lunch time, only she and Qi Ze, two people were present.

The two sat face to face without saying a word, not even looking at each other.

Qi Ze's face was calm, he ate in silence, and went upstairs.

Cheng Yan looked at his back with some relief. Did he finally let go?

It seems that her acting skills last night were quite amazing.

The birthday banquet didn't start until the evening, and Cheng Yan took the medicine and felt somewhat better, so she nestled on the sofa downstairs and watched the TV for a while. When the time was almost up, she went back to the room to change the dress for the banquet.

When she went downstairs, she saw Qi Ze standing downstairs, and he had changed his clothes. He looked more and more handsome. The shirt in his coat was white and the light gray trousers were delicate and neat.

Aunt Fang looked up and saw her, and said, "Miss, come down, Master is waiting for you."

Cheng Yan was carrying a long skirt, and when she was going downstairs, she saw that Qi Ze left her with his handsome back and went out without looking back.

"..." Aunt Fang explained, "Maybe Master is waiting for you outside."

Possibly not?

Cheng Yan walked to the door with Aunt Fang with no hope. There was nothing, no people, not even a car.

Aunt Fang glanced at her, worried that she would be angry, busy comforting her, said: "Probably the young master is very busy, and has no time to wait for you,"