Chapter : 13

Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (Thirteen)

Cheng Yan was not less shocked than Cheng Xiangyang.

Why did Bai Li appear here?

Cheng Yan pursed her lips, wondering if it was good or bad. In the plot, the female lead Bai Li appeared after the male lead became the president. At that time White moonlight was already abroad and did not see the female lead. Even Cheng Xiangyang met her when the male lead brought Bai Li home as a girlfriend.

Is it because she didn't follow the plot completely, so there was some deviation in the plot?

The system has mentioned the reason for binding the host. When the world in the novel becomes the real world, people in reality have their own will and soul. Although the plot power exerted by the author is powerful, it may still cause some deviations. And errors.

Therefore, the host is needed to maintain the key plot, otherwise the collapse of the plot will cause the world to become unpredictable, the world is likely to fall into disorder, the protagonist may be reduced to a supporting role, and the passerby may also attack the protagonist.

Now Cheng Xiangyang sees Bai Li, he will doubt about her birth, but her birth reality can't be revealed yet.

Cheng Yan thought quickly, when Cheng Xiangyang came back, she turned her face and glanced at him, her tone seemed shocked and hesitant: "Does that girl ... look like me?"

"Where is it?" Cheng Xiangyang was shocked, blurted out, "It's exactly the same!"

"... Maybe it's a coincidence?" Cheng Yan asked tentatively.

Cheng Xiangyang shook his head, looking dignified, looking at her.

Cheng Yang said slightly: "Brother, what else do you have ...... guess?"
Cheng Xiangyang thoughtfully, got close to her, mysteriously lowered his voice: "I think she may also be my sister, for example ..... you are twins? "

Cheng Yan said quietly, in a uncertain tone:" Maybe. "

"But ..." Cheng Xiangyang frowned, his expression inexplicable. "It doesn't make sense. I haven't heard that father still have a daughter who lives outside. This kind of thing can't be hidden, right?"

Cheng Yan was dense. Her long eyelashes were drooping, her face was white and delicate, and she said lightly, "It's just strange to meet a girl similar to me. Is it true that you are so annoyed by me that you want to change your sister?"

Cheng Xiangyang had a lot of conjectures in his mind. Suddenly he heard her cold voice, and he couldn't help thinking about it. He softened his voice to make her happy: "Is there any other sister, Yanyan is my only sister, don't be angry at me, huh? "

" Not angry. "Cheng Yan suddenly looked at him, her eyes were clear and beautiful, and a little frosty," but can you not tell this to someone else? "
Cheng Xiangyang : "Why?"

Cheng Yan seemed displeased and sneered: "Even if you saw her, you wanted more sisters, wouldn't my dad want more daughters, and aunt might want a more nice and sensible stepdaughter than me. "

Cheng Xiangyang sighed with a breath, he almost forgot that his younger sister was sensitive and fragile. He didn't pay much attention to it at first. Thinking that he might have another younger sister, he was surprised and happy that he forgot about this.

"Okay, I won't mention it. Who can be smarter and more beautiful than Yanyan?" He smiled charmingly, his voice softened.

Cheng Yan kept her face cold, didn't speak, and looked at him expressionlesly.