Lost Elemental Powers (Lloyd x Reader)

What is this? I actually updated this! Wow...

Also, if you guys want to request anything I'm open for prompts and any Ninjago boy you want to be paired with!

Word Count: 1578

Posted: 3/30/20

"I got you. It's gonna be okay, you're going to be okay."

Turmoil had spread through the city after Garmadon had begun his rule. Kai, Cole, Jay, and Zane were gone along with the young Master Wu, crushed by the rock giant Garmadon used to keep the citizens of Ninjago in fear.

Lloyd had found an abandoned warehouse to lay low along with his mother, Nya, Dareth, Pixal, and his girlfriend Y/N.

"Break's over!" Nya ordered, dragging Lloyd back to the center of the warehouse to continue training.

He had lost his elemental power when fighting his father and Nya wanted to make sure that despite having a power disadvantage, Lloyd would be well prepared when they were ready to strike back against Garmadon's rule.

Lloyd and Nya began to spar as Dareth walked over to the boxes Misako, Pixal, and Y/N were sitting on.

"How goes the training for the leader of our resistance?" Dareth asked, watching as Nya landed a hard hit on Lloyd and pushed him to the ground.

"Truthfully," Pixal began, examining Lloyd as he grunts and rolls back to his feet, "Not so well. Lloyd says he doubts he can lead us without what makes him powerful."

Y/N shuffled uncomfortably on her box, her weary eyes following Lloyd's every movement like a hawk.

"Nya still has her power! Doesn't he believe it will come back?" Dareth asked, turning to Pixal's calculating form.

"He wasn't talking about his power, he was talking about his friends" Misako spoke up, rubbing circles on the back of Y/N in a comforting manner.

"Aw man!" Dareth threw his hands up in complaint, "I miss those Ninjas too, it's only been a week since Emperor Garmadon's taken over now everything's upside down!"

Dareth turned around and stood up on the box that he was previously sitting on to make a bolder statement, "If it means anything, I'll protect that little green guy with my life! If it comes to that!"

"We all would," Y/N looked up at Dareth smiling through her glossy eyes. Dareth looked down at her surprised as she had been quiet the whole time they were there.

Nya grunted and Lloyd threw a few more jabs at Nya's side. Dareth called out towards Lloyd, his voice echoing around the building, "Sweet move Lloyd!"

Lloyd looked up at Dareth, distracted, allowing Nya to take her opening and send Lloyd straight into a concrete pillar. Lloyd fell to the floor and winced in pain causing Y/N to stand up from her box only to have a hand be put on her shoulder to hold her back.

Y/N looked behind her to see Misako shaking her at the young girl. Y/N looked back longingly at Lloyd before sitting back on her box and continuing to stare at him like a hawk.

"Perhaps we should reach out to the other elemental masters," Pixal suggested, Lloyd grunting in pain.

"I mean seriously! What have they done for Ninjago lately?" Dareth complained, waving his hands in frustration.

Misako put her hands on her hips, "It has been a while since we saw Skylor," she remarked, "But, can we trust them?"

Music started to blare out of a small TV catching Nya and Lloyd's attention. Lloyd's eyes darted to the moving pictures and commanded, "Turn it up!"