Coffee Shop (Lloyd x Reader)

I used a story generator for the plot of this so it might be a little weird... But hey! I like the challenge! 

Ps. The original plot was and is really weird...

~My Version Of The Story Generator~

Lloyd Garmadon was thinking about Y/N L/N again. It became a common bad habit for Lloyd to think about the h/c girl with bright, e/c eyes.

Lloyd looked out the window of his booth at his local coffee shop. He watched as strangers walked in groups down the gum stained side walk under the grey, chilling sky. He had always loved the crowded streets of Ninjago that so many different people walked down going through the daily motions of life.

The he saw something, or rather someone, pass the window he was in and open the door to the coffee shop he was in. It was the h/c girl with the bright e/c eyes.

She brushed her shirt off ridding it of any wrinkles the autumn wind could have given it.

Lloyd gulped and turned away hoping Y/N wouldn't catch his starstruck gaze. He looked at his reflection in the window. He was pretty built if he had to say himself. All of the training Sensei Wu forced upon them toned his body. His bright green eyes complimented his green sweatshirt that he wore. His team just saw him as the candy-loving, green ninja, who is mentally 4 years old despite the fact that he was actually 17. (Lloyd didn't age up magically in this one) Once, he had even saved a small puppy that was stuck in a storm dream.

Not even an athletic person who had once saved a puppy from a storm drain that possibly could've had a creepy, murder seeking clown living in it could have been prepared for the events to happen next.

Lloyd watched the crisp wind blow the remaining leaves off the trees. He heard footsteps walk up to his booth. Lloyd looked up surprised to see the a certain person stand in front of him. Y/N tilted her head towards the seat across from Lloyd as if asking if she could sit there.

"Um, yeah! You can sit there!" Lloyd choked out wondering why she would want to sit with him. Lloyd held his coffee between his numb fingers and softly tapped patterns on the cup.

Lloyd gazed into the girl's e/c eyes as she fiddled around with a menu scanning over what she wanted to order. He could see a spark of uncertainty and worry within her eyes.

The waiter came over took Y/N's order to which she thanked him as he left to go get her hot chocolate and scones.

"So um, I was wondering..." Y/N quietly murmured "Would you um-maybe... goonadatewithme?"

Lloyd was shocked. Y/N wanted to go on a- wait was he hearing her correct? He was way out of her league. There was no way she would want to date him. "Um, can you repeat that?" Lloyd asked gently.

"Lloyd, I-um I really like you... like "like like" you. Will you go on a d-date with me?" She stuttered as she tripped over her words.

Lloyd's eyes widened. She wanted to go on a date with him. "I- yeah! I would love that!" Lloyd beamed. "I like you too Y/N! I thought- I thought you wouldn't ever want to date me because I am so out of your league!" Lloyd explained.

"I-what no! If anything, I am miles of your league! Lloyd... you're amazing! You always look for the good in others and try to be the kindest person you can be no matter what any person has done to you!" Y/N exclaimed.

"What do you mean? You look for ways to help less fortunate souls! You are always giving to others and humble to those around you. You love making others laugh because them being happy makes you happy! I am truly the one out of your league!" Lloyd argued.