Chapter 9- Goodbye

That night I sat on the bed staring at where Jin had died. I felt awful knowing I had touched the banister and stairs so many times since i moved in.

"What's wrong" he as he appeared in front of me on the bed. "you startled me" I put my hand on my heart. "Sorry" He giggled softly as he sat next to me.

"I want to kill your step dad" I said. "He isn't worth going to hell for" he said still smiling. "How can you smile?" I asked with tears. "Because I feel like a weight has been lifted" he shrugged. He then reached out and touched my face. I closed my eyes and put my hand on to his. Then I felt him.... his lips were on mine.

"Can I sit and watch you sleep" he smiled and pulled away from me. "I don't want to sleep" I sighed pouting at him.

"That pout is adorable! My pout is also adorable" He pouted back. "Oh my you definitely win the pouting contest" I giggled. "I know right!" He laughed.

"Sleep" He said. "stay" I whispered. He nodded and laid down. "I will make sure you can see me when you wake up" He tapped my pillow.

I Think I have fallen for a ghost....

For a week has gone by since we contacted the police.  It turned out that Jins stepdad was currently abroad and due to different country laws they have to wait until he comes off the plane here.

The boys all rotated out who was coming home with us to see Jin. It was lovely to see the boys smiling and happy to see him and when they would leave Jin was also happy.But obviously my parents were really confused as to why i was leaving a different boy every evening alone in my room.

"How was you afternoon with Yoongi?" I asked Jin as I towel dried my hair. "It was great. We talked about our past fishing trips! He showed me his song writing book. He actually wrote a song when i died. So we had a cry" He sighed and looked at me.

"Can i read you a book tonight?" he asked me sweetly. "Course, what one?" I walked over to the shelve and Jin stood behind me. "That one" He said pointing. We Laid in the bed and I listened to Jin read as i turned the pages. His voice was so soothing even thou at times funny when he would put on a silly voice for different characters.

It was Saturday when namjoon texted:

Namjoon: Guys! look at the local news!

Lee Namji charged with murder.Local man charged with murdering his step son Kim Seokjin.
The 17 year old boy was abused for 2 years since his mother married Lee namji.

"jin" i screamed "JIN" I kept screaming. And finally he was there. "Jin" I shouted and ran to him. "he's arrested.. he is going to pay for what he did" i cried and Jin  just looked at me. He smiled "thank you" he moved close to me. "you can finally be at peace" i cried out. He nodded and his eyes were full of tears.

"Thank you. You have done so much for me and i cant give you anything in return" He looked down. "I don't want anything-" I was interrupted by his lips.

It was clear This was a goodbye kiss.. "thank you. Jeon Minjee" he whispered. I couldn't stop crying. "I hope in the next life I can met you" I smiled. "I hope so too. Live and love Minjee. I want to hear all your stories when your a old lady coming to the other side" he smiled at me. He Looked up then back at me "Its time...Please tell everyone to be happy....Goodbye Jeon Minjee" He cried.

"I love you" He whispered. But before i could even say it back he was gone.....

"I love you too" I whispered knowing he will never hear me say it. But at least I heard myself say it...