Chapter 5 - I can Feel You

I arrived home and remembered my parents were out. And that Jungkook was at Jimins house. I got out food out and made myself some easy food. I then went up to my room. Why does everyone think Seokjin killed himself? I been here how long and i worked out it was the step dad. I sighed as I sat remembering the blood at the back of his head and all on his white ripped shirt. "Jin" i said out loud. He didnt reply.

I went and got out his journal.

1st March 2018

I made us dinner. Mum was working a late typically so i put hers ready for when she came home. I went upstairs not realizing he was coming down. I am so lucky the banister didn't break when he pushed me over it. Mum would never know.

"she really didn't didnt suspect anything" jin said sitting next to me. I looked at him..  "your stepdad is..a monster" i said and he nodded. "please tell me everything" i turned on the spot and faced the side of him. he shacked his head rapidly. "theres no point I'm dead" He was upset and tears fell from his eyes. I put the journal down. I really wish i could hug him. "did he get put away?" i asked and Jin shrugged. I picked up my phone and googled Jins name. A local site came up.

Local boy Kim Seokjin Found dead in his room. Police suspect suicide.

I googled more and every article said suicide. "what was his name?" I asked and he looked at me. "Please Jin" I tried to smile to make him feel more comfortable. "Lee Namji" He said with pure terror on his face. I googled him and pictures came up. again local sites. Of Namji crying and holding a women ( obviously Jins mum). His mum was a mess.. There was a photo of her crying over his coffin.

He didn't get arrested or anything. No one knew the truth. But me..

I looked at Jin. "Jin this is why you haven't moved on!" i said looking at him.  "I know its hard but i want to help" I said to him. "how" his voice was pure confusion. "we need to get him put away so you can move on and be at peace" I took a deep breath in. he looked at me. "i cant, what about my mum?" he said standing up. "Jin she needs to know what he did to you. How.. how do you know he hasn't hurt her.. please...please try. you need to tell someone and I'm here ready." i reached again and this time..my hand actually landed on his. He looked shocked and was about to step back. "how?" I gasped. We looked at each other and i stood up to. I did it again but this time i grabbed his hand and held it. Jin gasped.

"What!" he said shocked. He squeezed my hand and i felt it. "I CAN FEEL YOU" I screamed excitly. Jin had a tear down his eye and he smiled happily. He then squeezed my hand again. I did him and he screamed in pain. "jin" i said nearly letting go but he didn't let me.

"everything hurts" he was crying. "all the fucking time" he said. i felt a tear fall from my eye. "I'm sorry I never want to hurt you" i just want to hug him.... We didn't move and i used my thumb to stroke the top of his hand. He watched and smiled through his wet eyes. He needed this... he needed someone so much. "how" he asked. "i think because you told me his name it made you stronger" This is the only thing i can think of. "you manged to push 2 books off..What triggered that?" i asked still stroking his hand. "Jealousy" He mumbled. My heart sunk at the word...Jealousy..He was jealous..

"I cant" he cried and tried to let go but i didn't i cant. "don't let go" i cried outWe sat on the bed not talking or moving. Still holding hands.

Until i broke the silence"where hurts" i said and he used his other hand to touch the back of his head, then he touched his chest. "why didn't you tell your mum he used to beat you up?" i asked and jin looked down. "don't feel ashamed" i said and he looked back at me. "i...i was worried that if he didn't do it to me he would mum" his eyes became wet again.

"oh jin" i said looked into his poor innocent eyes. "Minjee" he said quietly. "Yes?" I beamed him a smile trying to make him smile. " I was jealous when He was in the bed with you" Jin kept his eyes on me and I felt my heart flatter. We was clearly having a moment. "It wont ever happen again" I gave him a smile of reassurance. He didn't speak he just nodded.

"you have school tomorrow" He said breaking the silence. "Yeah" I mumbled. "Get some sleep" He looked at our hands. I looked at our hands... He began to disappear. I didn't say a work as i watched him disappear before my eyes.

-----

I sat looking out the window of the class room. Looking at the trees in the distance as they swayed slowly with the light wind. Jin once sat here and probably used to watch the same trees. I looked away and opened my bag getting out one of his text books. I opened it and found all jins notes. How he wrote things in his own wording. I couldn't help but read them. Completely ignored by the teacher.Jin didn't show himself to me for a few days. I..missed him i really did. But in that time i read more of his journal. Why didn't no one see this? Jin wrote things in here that could put his stepdad way for abuse! But yet no one saw it? Why was it left so carelessly? I wish I could talk to his mum.