(6) Medic X Reader

--

He can be really childish sometimes.

"I love you, Medic."

"I love you more."

"No, I love you more." She laughed.

"That's not possible." The Doctor retorted.

(Y/n) giggled at her friendly German, rolling her eyes playfully at his child-like ways.

The Medic sat at his desk, eyeing the girl lying across his paperwork. She poked at his cheek to get some affection; much to his dismay.

"Why are you always working?" She asked.

He gazed softly at her eyes. "I'm sure you would want me to stay here, wouldn't you?

(Y/n) fidgeted. "Of course I want you to stay." She spoke. "It's just that you're always working..." She trailed off, her eyes landing elsewhere.

The Doctor sighed and pulled the girl onto his lap. Medic snaked his arms around (Y/n)'s waist, succumbing to her warmth. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head against his chest.

"I don't mean to be working all the time, dear." He apologised. "But you and I have a job to do."

"I know but-" She cut herself off with a sigh.

He chuckled. "Don't worry. I know what you were going to say."

Taking the Doctor by surprise, the girl smashed her lips against his. Almost instantly he melted into the kiss. Their lips moved in sync. Mid-kiss (Y/n) smiled, and a small giggle emitted from her. The German pulled away and laughed. A light pink painted her features as she covered her face with her hands.

"I love you, (Y/n)."