(1) Male!Pyro X Reader

--

Sweet little baby just wants to give you a hug.

It was rather common for the girl to be left sleepless some nights. She would often find herself sitting alone in the lounge of the base, merely staring at the star-littered sky through the window. Her mind plagued her with thoughts she could not shake away, but when a friendly mercenary stumbled across her exhausted being one night, those thoughts that left her paranoid had disappeared.

The masked man of the team had crept into the room unknowingly. Making her jump in fright, the boy greeted her with a low mumble from behind his mask. He giggled upon hearing the girl squeal, covering the nose of his mask with a hand.

Holding a hand over her racing heart, (Y/n) regained her breath.

"You scared me." She laughed.

Pyro muffled an apology as he sat beside the girl on the sofa. The dim moonlight pouring in through the window, allowed (Y/n) to see the faint image of the pyromaniac beside her. In both hands the Pyro cradled his beloved balloonicorn, squeezing the toy softly as he hugged it.

(Y/n) spoke. "What has you awake, Pyro?"

He shrugged in response as he sighed loudly, shaking his head all the while staring at the floor. (Y/n) placed her hand atop his shoulder, a frown appearing on her face.

An idea popped into her head. She opened her arms to the boy, inviting him for a hug. (Y/n) lied on the sofa, while the Pyro moved between her legs, soon lying against her with his head resting on her chest. Getting himself comfortable, Pyro snuggled into her warmth, clutching his toy tightly. Minutes later, the sound of soft snoring filled her ears.

"You must be exhausted..." She murmured.

Her eyes fluttered shut, as she fell into a deep sleep with the Pyro in her arms.