⭐ (3) Scout X Reader

--

Give this boy a big smooch!

"You were beautiful out there today

"You were beautiful out there today."

(Y/n) giggled. She sat cross-legged on the floor in front of her standing mirror, merely applying some subtle make up. Scout lied on his stomach across their shared bed, with his elbows propped up and his hands cupped on either side of his face.

Just a few hours ago, their team had taken part in another gruesome battle; which to no surprise, they had claimed victory on. Now, the couple sit contently, simply enjoying the small conservation they had. Although, it seemed more like Scout praising his girlfriend...

"The way you bashed so many heads was amazing. Man, you should'a seen their faces." Scout ranted with a massive grin on his face.

By now, (Y/n) had finished her make up and soon come to face Scout with an ever-growing blush dusting her cheeks. Scout instantly caught sight of her flushed features and grinned like a child still. (Y/n) stood from the floor and as she did so, Scout had flipped to lie on his back. The girl soon came to straddle the males hips. She let her fingertips trace patterns on his chest as Scouts hands trailed up and down her hips.

(Y/n)s eyes were half-lidded, almost seeming lust-filled. She leaned down to seal their lips in a kiss, to which the boy returned happily. Gradually, (Y/n)s kisses ventured further down, going from his neck and jawline, and soon enough his chest. The only audible sounds happened to be Scouts breathy moans. He let his hands grope the girls' body just a little harder, much to (Y/n)s satisfaction.

With one final nibble to Scouts neck, (Y/n) raised her head enough to meet his eyes.

In a hushed and gravelly tone, Scout spoke, "You can't leave me hangin' like that, doll."

"But what if I want to?" The girl cooed in his ear.

Quicker than a blink (Y/n) was now the one being towered over. Scout had pushed her hands to the bed, preventing her from caressing her boyfriends body.

While his eyes roamed over her curvaceous frame with ease, Scout uttered, "I've seen how great you are on the battlefield. Could you show me how good you are in bed?"

A smirk appeared on (Y/n)'s face. "I sure can."

"