:Spy, Learning That His S/O Trusts Him

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

gaywatermelonbread asked: Spy reaction to a very VERY deep secret his S/O told him. Like, something very personal to the S/O and S/O feeling that Spy is very trust worthy to hear about it perhaps?

+ Spy knows that he's not an easy person anyone can trust, so when he finds that his S/O trusts him enough to tell him a deep secret of theirs, he's taken aback

+ When you tell him your secret, Spy is listening intently, remembering every detail. He's truly touched that you feel so strongly about him, and that you're comfortable enough to be so open with him.

+ Spy assures you with a hand on his heart that your secret is safe with him. He would never jeopardise your trust after that moment. And he's telling the truth.

+ He views you much differently after learning just how trusting you are of him. Spy feels that he has a much deeper connection, and he, too, is finding himself to be much more trusting of you.

+ He feels that he can be more open about his own feelings to you, which is quite the change for him as he's usually so reclusive. Although when it comes to telling you about his backstory, he still isn't comfortable for a long while.

+ Nonetheless, Spy now sees some solidarity in your relationship. You will learn so much more about him, as he's feeling much more at ease. When he's found real trust in someone, he doesn't ever want to lose them.