Chapter 30

"Here are your pancakes." Lisa gritted as she handed the pregnant lady her pancakes.

"Could you get me a glass of water as well?"

Lisa grumbled before she walked towards the kitchen. She came out with a bottle of water and handed it to Amy before taking a seat herself.

Currently, Amy, Lisa, Sarah and I are sitting in the living room of Amy's house, since she wasn't bothered to move anywhere else.

It's been two hours since the warriors of the pack left, and so far, no one has left their homes.

"How do you think it's going out there?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know," I said as I continuer staring at the window.

"What was the plan to kill Jerry again?" Amy asked as she placed her empty plate which was filled with four stacks of pancakes on the coffee table.

"They collected a bottle of black magic which they are going to dump all over Jerry, which will get rid of
him," Lisa said.

"But aren't witches extinct? How did they find black magic?" Sarah asked curiously.

"There better not be a population of witches somewhere."

"They found it in an old shop, the owner said that he didn't know what it was. He said it was his—"

"Is it just me or do you guys hear that too?" Sarah said, interrupting Lisa.

We all listened to hear the sound of feet running across the grass. Suddenly, the front door slammed open and ran in Liam, fear written over his face.

"Liam, what's wrong?" I asked once I had seen the worried look on his face.

"Did everyone leave yet?" He asked, ignoring my question. We all gave out hums or nods of approval.

"This is bad," Liam muttered as he began opening a book.

"Why are you reading a book about witches?" I asked worriedly.

"They can't kill Jerry!" Liam cried out.

"What do you mean Liam?" Amy asked in confusion, "They have the bottle of black magic,"

"That's impossible." Liam said as he held out the book in front of us, "Black magic can't be contained, no witch has been able to do it."

"Wait," Sarah paused, "If Black magic cannot be contained, then what's in the bottle?"

"It's most likely a siren's curse. They both have the same aura and unlike black magic, it can be contained."

"Is the siren's curse powerful?" asked Lisa hopefully.

"It's pretty powerful on some creatures, but it's completely useless on vampires," Liam panicked.

"What are we going to do?"

"How do we tell the boys?"

"How are they going to kill Jerry?"

"How--"

"Black magic isn't the only thing to kill a vampire, is it?" I asked Liam, who shook his head

"There are three ways to kill a vampire, the first being pixie dust---"

"There is no way we are going to find pixie dust, pixies are too tiny to even be seen."

"The second is Black Magic---"

"No kidding, "

"Could you let me finish my sentence!" Liam yelled at Amy.

"The third is a white wolf." Liam sighed as he closed the book.