Chapter 3

After staring at each other for a few minutes, Amy ran towards us and pulled us in for a tight hug. I could feel her tears and to be honest, I shed a few tears as well.

I looked at Dylan to find him silently crying as well.

Amy pulled away, wiping her eyes, trying to calm herself down. Although it didn't work since she started crying even more.

"SAM! GET DOWN HERE NOW!" She yelled as she wiped her face, trying to calm her tears down.

"Sam's here?" I whispered.

The sound of footsteps running down the stairs echoed through the hall. Suddenly, an auburn-haired man walked into the room, panting with a worried expression on his face.

"AMY! WHAT'S WRONG? ARE YOU AL--

He stopped as his eyes turned to me. Tears falling from my eyes as I saw the man who would drop me off on my first day at school, who would help me study for all my tests, who would stay up with me all night to watch all the Marvel cinematics, who trained me for the Beta position.

"Emma?" His voice cracked as he said my name. Tears fell from his face as he stared at me, not moving an inch.

I took a step towards him before running into his arms. I hid my face on his shirt and cried at the fact that my big brother, Sam, was alive this whole time. He hugged me tight as well, not letting go.

We stayed like that for what seemed like hours until the smell of honey lemon filled my nose. I scrunched my nose up in confusion as to why that scent smelt so ravishing.

"H-H-How are you he---

"MATE!"

The whole house shook at the voice of a man whose footsteps could be heard from the whole house. He came into the room growling, looking everywhere until his eyes landed on me.

It felt like we were the only two people in the room, our eyes glued to each other.

Suddenly, I was ripped from Sam's arms and placed between the tight embrace of my mate's arms. He nuzzled his face into my neck as he took a whiff of

Sam growled and ripped me from my mate's arms, making my wolf confused. Although she loves her mate, she didn't see Sam for four years so she didn't know who to go to.

My mate growled at Sam and said in a deep voice,

"Give me back MY mate" He roared as he growled at Sam. Sam growled back as he hugged me tighter, making it hard for me to breathe.

"I said, GIVE ME BACK MY MATE"

"SHE'S MY SISTER"

"SHE'S MY MATE"

They growled at each other, not breaking eye contact until a female voice yelled,

"ENOUGH"

We all turned to see Amy walking towards us angrily. She pulled me out of Sam's grasp and stood in front of me.

"The girl just got back and this is what she wants to see. CALM DOWN NOW!"

The two boys glared at each other as if blaming each other. Amy glared at the two boys making them sigh and nod.

I backed away from their little fight and made my way towards Dylan, who was standing in the corner.

"How are they still alive?"

"I don't know. The rouges said that they killed both of them."

"Do you--Do you think anyone else is alive?"