Chapter 14

"WHAT?!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY FORGOT OUR ANNIVERSARY. IT'S THE DAY WE MET FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

Amy yelled, throwing her hands around. Sam just stood there, afraid to move as his mate was yelling. Meanwhile, everyone else was just staring at Amy, all wondering the same question.

"THEN WHY WERE YOU ANGRY AT ME FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS?!" Sam yelled, standing up on his two feet.

"I WASN'T ANGRY AT YOU!"

"DIDN'T SEEM LIKE THAT TO ME!"

"I'M PREGNANT YOU IDIOT!"

The whole room went quiet. Sam stared at Amy who was taking deep breaths, trying to calm herself down.

"I was going to wait for our anniversary," Amy said letting out a chuckle, "I'm pregnant."

THUD

--------
30 minutes ago, at the mall

"I'm not cheating on Sam!"

"LIES!"

So far, it has been five minutes and Amy still won't admit she's been cheating. Lisa has been trying to calm me down while the hunk was blushing red.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM?"

"IT'S A SECRET!"

"I'M CALLING SAM. LISA, GIVE ME THE PHONE." I said, giving Lisa a look. Once I got the phone in my hands, Amy stopped me and started pleading,

"Emma, I'm not cheating on Sam. I can't tell you the reason but you have to believe me!" She pleaded.

"Then tell me why are you with him?" I said, gesturing to tomato head.

"He's my doctor, and I'm........I'm pregnant."

The crowd around us, which we all didn't notice, started clapping. The old women started yelling ways on how to surprise the husband and tips on handling babies while the old men started yelling tips on how we should bring ice cream for when they reach the final stage. Meanwhile, Lisa and I just stood there, shocked.

"Can you guys please give us some space?" Amy asked kindly.

The crowd started disappearing and we were left with the beginning, the four of us. I stood there, staring at Amy's stomach.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I asked her, finally looking her in the eye.

"I wanted Sam to be the first one to know."

"Wait, what about the necklace?" Lisa said confused.

"What?"

"The necklace he put around your neck?"

"Oh, I left it here yesterday, my last appointment."

"Why is he always blushing?"

"Because she's talking about things so........ so bluntly." He replied, in a deep voice.

"Besides, I have a wife and a child back home."

Lisa and I looked at the ground, realizing that we were wrong. We muttered an apology, one which Amy didn't accept since she demanded us to repeat it.

"We're sorry."

"Alright, now let's go home. I'm starving."

We all said goodbye to Paul, Amy's doctor before walking away towards the exit. Lisa's mind linked John to come to pick us up.

After twenty minutes of waiting, I told the girls that I was going to go to the bathroom. So of course, we all went to the bathroom together.

Lisa and Amy stood outside the stall, listing baby names while I just sat there, in the toilet, wondering what I had eaten.