Rael x Noble!Reader

REQUESTED

"Why won't you notice me Rael?" Huffing, you stood up brushing off the dust that had collected on your robe from you sitting down.

"Although Seira kept rejecting you, you kept persisting for years. Even when she liked a mere human teenager." You sighed loudly.
"Why not me?"

Everyday you would wake up early just to see Rael train, and sometimes when you weren't a coward; you would even cook him breakfast.

Yet he always treated you like a child. Always looking after Seira. Seira this and Seira that. 'Everything was about her..' you thought.

It was now around 5AM and you were walking towards Rael's usual training spot. You could hear him panting out of exhaustion, everything about Rael made your heart beat faster.

"You're here early."

You jumped in surprise. "O-oh! How did you notice me so quickly? I thought I was being quiet.."

He shook his head, sitting down by a tree and patting the spot next to him. You sat down fiddling with the ends of your robe.

You turned to glance at Rael but he just stared at the ground lost in thought.

"Rael? You okay?" You asked. "Yeah, just thinking." He coldly responded.

You hummed in response being used to his nonchalant personality.

Gathering up your courage, you asked. "Did Seira reject you again?" He snapped his head throwing his jacket on your head. "Shut it, that name is not to be mentioned."

You giggled grabbing his jacket off your head and putting it on.

"Why are you still approaching me even when I'm nothing but rude to you?" He glared at you.

"Because! I-" 'I love you..' Of course you didn't have the guts to actually tell him.

"Because why?" He raised a brow in irritation. "Spit it out already."

"I just like being with you is all, you've always tolerated me and I appreciate that."

He grunted in response and muttered something. "Hmm? What was that Rael?" You asked.

"I....you...." He muttered again.

"O-one more time, please?" You asked again.

He groaned muttering a 'fuck' and burying his head into his hands. "I said I love you."

He looked up into your eyes and said calmly. "I love you (Y/n)."

You sat still, shocked by his words. "If this is a dream please don't wake me up. Yup this must be a dream, haha.." You closed your eyes muttering 'please wake up, please wake up!' But instead you felt a pair of lips on your own.

They were rough but they felt good against your own. Slowly you kissed in sync until you opened your eyes.

"No (Y/n) it isn't a dream." He laughed slightly, smiling at your adorableness.

"Y-you laughed and smiled!" This made you happy, since you were the reason he was smiling. 

"Whatever, I don't know what your talking about." He blushed a little, but quickly returned to his stoic self, except this time he held your hand.

You smiled, leaning into his bare chest.        
           "Thanks for loving me Rael."