Cold/Hateful!Reader x Frankenstien

(Sorry if it's out of character or not enough fluff!!! 🥺😣😞)
Requested by: @Skarly_Cyan
"Why are you always like this (Y/n)!? Why must you ignore the ones in pain?!" Frankenstein's yell could be heard throughout the building.
"What do you mean why?! Do you know what I've gone though? Why should I help when nobody ever helped me!" You stood up tears welling in your eyes.
"(Y/n.." he said reaching out to you.
"Stop! Don't you dare touch me! You never showed sympathy or even asked for my story so why should you now?!" You yelled back at him with as much force. Shaking your head you walked back to your bedroom hoping to let your anger out by sleeping it off.

5 minutes later

"(Y/n)? May I come in?.." his voice sounded ever so gentle you didn't buy it for a second knowing he didn't care and was only pretending.
"Go away I want to be alone!" you looked up at your ceiling tears welling up in your eyes again.
He opened the door without warning, startling you. You quickly wiped your tears away.
"I-I- what do you want?" Looking up at him you didn't dare let your tears escape.
"Tell me. Tell me your story and tell me why you decided to not help those dying people." He sat down next to you. You only nodded.

"I grew up thinking the world was full of rainbows and sunshine, thinking no bad or evil existed. I never stopped to think what happened after death because I only thought about the present. Nor did I care about my family abandoning me or kids at school picking on me because my clothes weren't top condition." You took a breath trying to recollect your thoughts.

"I never spoke unless spoke to, I let myself be touched when people needed happiness because I thought if they were happy then I would be to. Everyone at school found out I was being used as a toy for people's pleasures but I at the time didn't think much of it. I was so helpless for love that I once even gave in calling it true love."

"As I grew older I learned what was wrong and right and I soon started fighting back those disgusting hands that touched me." You swallowed hard letting a tear escape. "That night was the same night I lost everything I was worth."

Before you could continue Frankenstein pulled you into his arms. "(Y/n) you are a beautiful woman and I am flattered to be in your presence." You only nodded continuing on.

"I was being called a slut at school and everyone said that my parents died because they didn't want a disgusting thing like me. Always calling me a rat and no matter how many times I screamed stop they still touched me. And at the end I was still given the name rat."

"So when school ended I decided to change things up. I didn't kill them of course not but I told someone to do it for me." "I didn't care if I was as bad as them because all of my hope for 
the world had died and I was tainted and to dirty to be pure again."

"They died that night and of course I was suspected but I reminded them that they were no better than me and that we were all deceitful."
"I wasn't afraid of being exposed because they knew that if they told then that would mean that they would also be thrown in prison because they never did anything about me being touched." You smiled
"I hate everyone and this world because no one ever believes me and blames me."
"I decided not to help those girls today because they were as disgusting as the ones hurting them. They were also being rats so why not let the rats take themselves out right?" You laughed Frankenstein only hugging you without letting go.

Your laughter slowly turned sour then it turned into tears.

"(Y/n) I can't say I understand but..I will always believe you and be by your side even if the world is against us." He smiled giving you a light peck on your forehead.

You smiled back giving him a playful kiss leaving him dazed and blushing bright pink.

"Thank you Frankenstein. Thank you for saving me and being by my side"

                          "Thank you"