Frankenstien X Modified!Human

Requested by @elvarette13

You were modified against your own will, taken hostage but of course nobody could find you. So they decided to just use you as a lab rat to test their filthy experiments.

Despite all this you still remember all those good times with your friends. Especially with him, Frankenstein.
You loved him with all your heart and were grateful to him that he accepted you and loved you even if you were human. You were glad to be special to him and the only other human he liked. Good times they were..

You heard the sound of your cell door opening which could only mean one thing. You were going to be experimented on. Panic arose in your chest making you back away from the door.

"Please no! I'm so tired of it all!" You cried, desperate to get away. But to no avail you couldn't escape. They pinned you down, stuck needles in you, took blood samples and even poisoned you to make you stronger. You were only getting weaker though. Your body kept rejecting it all and eventually your organs stared to shut down. You were dying.

"Throw her out she's useless to us."
"I agree, she can't even be a lab rat let alone someone who can wield power."
So many voices..all of them against you. Some of them pitied you so they decided to give you a shot to kill you over time but you wouldn't feel it and only feel bliss. You would die in 12 hours.

"Get away from here your going to die anyway, no use in torturing you now. You aren't worth it." Said Roctis, the 4th elder. You shook with fear nodding quickly and looking away.

You stood up looking at your hands. "The only thing I can do is touch someone to make them tell me the truth and see their memories in the last 20 minutes, and I can only run quickly for 5 minutes..no wonder I'm a failure.."

You sighed, biting your lip to avoid crying. "I have to find Raizel! Or anyone! I just want tell someone I'm okay and alive!" You ran and ran asking people if they knew where Ye Ran high school is until eventually you see someone with the uniform! "Yes!" you thought to yourself walking up the boy.

"P-please excuse me but do you know where Ye Ran high school is?" You fiddled with your thumbs looking down.

"Are you alright miss?" The red headed boy asked. You looked closer and asked "S-shinwu? Is that y-you?"
"(Y/n)?! Thank god your okay! Why were you gone for so long? What happened to you?" He hugged you tightly. "Wait actually don't respond, I'll take you to the headmasters (franky) home okay?."

You sniffled letting out a strained 'ok'.

TIME SKIIPPP

Everyone was shocked, even takeo and m-21 looked like they were about to cry. They all engulfed you into a huge hug lulling sweet words into your ear and telling you that you were fine. The last one to hug you was Frankenstein. You were nervous. What if he didn't like you anymore? Or thought that you were also useless?! What you didn't expect was a pair of lips on yours. A sweet small chaste kiss and comforting arms around you was what he gave you.

"Who did this to you?" He growled but his eyes softened once he saw your beautiful eyes once more.

"C-crombel..but I have to tell you something.."

He looked at you worriedly "Yes of course! What is it?"

You felt yourself choking on your tears again. "Before they let me go, they injected me with poison..I'm set to die in about 10 hours now..I won't be alive tomorrow!" You couldn't hold your tears in anymore and sobbed on his shoulder.

"Tao, Takio, Regis, M-21, Seira, prepare yourselves for tomorrow, master I hope you can approve of this just this once." Frankenstein held your crying figure and looked at Raizel for approval to attack to which he nodded. "I too, shall go."

Frankenstein picked you up bridal style hurrying to his lab and setting you down on a table gently.

"You really thought I was going to stand by? You know I love you and that won't ever change. So don't even think about dying just yet." He smiled, frantically looking for his research papers and quickly finding a solution.

You watched in awe, 'how can this man love me so much?' You thought. "T-thank you..I'm sorry for ever thinking such negative thoughts..I-I'm so g-grateful.." you said breaking down into tears once more and choking on your sobs as he gave you a fluid to get rid of the poison. All through that night Frankenstein held you in his arms and swore to kill Crombel. But for now he wants to stay with you and focus on only you.

"I-I love you so much!" You sobbed holding onto his shirt.

"And I love you more than you know dear.."

Was that too cliche? I'm sorry I tried to make it touching but I failed miserably lol