Real Life (Jason Statham)

2020
✨Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ Ⓢⓟⓔⓒⓘⓐⓛ✨

Jason, your long-time,best friend invited you over to watch the ball drop with him on TV. Of corse you said yes, so you stopped by the store on your ride over to pick up some snacks and sweets.

Not long after the sun went down you were standing on Jason's front porch, knocking excitedly. The door swung open, revealing a delighted, Jason Statham. He stepped forward wrapping his arm around your shoulder, pulling you into a elated hug.

"Glad you could make it, (n/n)." Your best friend stated, letting you free from his embrace and leading you inside his beautiful home.

(A/N (n/n) = nickname )

"I would never give up spending time with, my best friend." Those last three words were hard to say, but you always said you prefer to have something rather then nothing.

Jason's smile faltered for a moment, going unnoticed by you before going back to its usual cheery form. Walking to the kitchen, you laid out all the goods you had bought on the counter. Rolling his eyes with a chuckle, Jason sorted through the pile of sweets,

"You know I'm not supposed to eat any of this." You faked a surprised expression and grabbed all the sweets you could carry, then backed towards the door slowly.

"That's right! I completely forgot about that diet you've been on, for the last six months. Oh well, more for me!" You squealed as you bolted from the kitchen to the living room, giggling and squealing when you heard foot steps coming after you.

"I said I'm not supposed to eat them, not that I wouldn't!" His voice called out from somewhere behind you, racing over to your favorite spot on the couch, you pounced on it and burying the sweets behind a little throw pillow.

Turning around you saw Jason rounding the corner and heading straight for you. Another squeal left you lips when he quickly leaned over you, placing his hands on the back of the seat with your head between them. You looked into each other's eyes, waiting for the other to make the first move. Jason broke first.

"You gonna share with me?" He asked sweetly, giving you that lady-killer smile. You tapped your chin with your finger, pretending to think before smiling innocently.

"Um... No." Jason's smile disappeared and was replaced with an evil grin, you swallowed thickly watching his expression change.

"No? Are you sure that's your finally answer?" All your confidence left after you nodded, his grin growing to a despicable smile.

"No.... no, no no no no!" You tried getting away but it was too late, Jason was already running his fingers up and down your sides. "J-Jas-son! S-stop th-that tic-ckles-s!" Your pleas and demands were drowned by the sounds of your laughter, you didn't want to give in but it was the only way to save yourself from his tickle attack.

"Okay! Okay, I'll share with you!" As soon as the words left your mouth his hands fell away, a victorious smirk was plastered on his face. Reluctantly, you unburied the sweets, handing Jason his half of the hidden goods.

The next few hours were spent in similar ways, playing games, catching up, or watching a movie. Until there was only five more minutes to wait for the ball dropped, declaring it a new year.

Oddly, Jason suggested that you both do a New Years tradition of some sorts. After thinking about it you decided to jump into the new year, literally. Grabbing a chair and placing it in the middle of the room, you stood up on it, waiting for the last second to jump off and into the new year.

Standing there, you watched as the TV announced, only one minute left of this year. Jason chuckled at your excitement and stood beside you as the two of you watch the ball slowly start to fall.

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

Jumping off the chair, you landed right in front of Jason who quickly pulled you towards him and kissed you. Your brain short-circuited and all your limbs stopped functioning. Jason pulled away and slowly opened his eyes, his brows furrowed as he looked down at you.

Everything seemed to stop, time, sound, and your breathing. Your thoughts were racing, your best friend just kissed you, Jason just kissed you, so does that mean... ?

Taking a deep breath, reality came back and so did Jason's fading face, it was now or never, did you really want this? You thought. Of corse you did, you've wanted this since high school. Reaching out you grabbed Jason's retreating hand and pulled him back, your chest bumping into his with your hand reaching up, pulling on the back of his neck to bring his lips back down onto yours.

His hand came up to caress your cheek, before slowly sliding into you soft hair, the other hand made its way down your side before finding its home on your lower back, ever so gently pulling you closer.

Pulling away Jason rested his forehead on yours taking long steadying breaths,

"Was that real?" You asked having a hard time believing your wish had finally come true, Jason chuckled, changing your position so your head was rest on his chest with him hugging you.

"Yeah, it was real. Want me to show you again?" You giggled looking up at him, you nodded hoping, that if this was a dream, you wouldn't wake up any times soon.

(Happy New Year (y/n)!!!!)